best songs about falling in love

12 songs about love that will make want to you fall in love

I am obsessed with music and the idea of love, so why not?

765
A heart full of daises

I tried to keep this list short and sweet because I could go on for hours about music and love. This is a list of classics and modern songs about love that will make you think about doing so yourself. Enjoy!

1. "Can't Help Falling in Love" --Elvis Presley

A timeless classic that will make anyone fall in love!

2. "At Last"-- Etta James

Every girl wants to be able to say this about a guy at some point in their life.

3. "I Will Always Love You"-Whitney Houston

The Queen must make the list of course!

4. "My Girl"-The Temptations

What girl doesn't want to be told this ?? "My Girl" is a song any generation of woman can relate to.

5. "Purple Rain"-Prince

Prince gave us a gem when he made this song.

6. "Killing Me Softly With His Songs"-Fugees

7. "Make You Feel My Love" -Adele

This IS my all time favorite song! This is how I would want to feel about the person I am in love with.

8. "All of Me"-John Legend

I think it's safe to say that this song speaks for itself.

"9. If I Aint Got You"-Alicia Keys

This song is so pure and genuine.

10. "I Won't Give Up" -Jason Mraz

This song reminds us not to give up on love too quickly.

11. "God, Your Mama, And Me"-Florida Georiga Line\The Backstreet Boys

I just really love this song, and thought it would be nice to add to the list. (Let a man tell me this!)

12. "Unless It's With You"-Christina Aguilera

AHHHHH! This song is fairly new, but DAMN... I love it. I think Christina perfectly nailed how I want to feel marrying my husband in the future.