Sitcoms To Help You Unwind
Education

5 Sitcoms For Unwinding At The Start Of The Semester

If I could live in these shows, I would.

79
Photo by JESHOOTS.COM on Unsplash

The beginning of a new semester brings busy schedules, heavy workloads, and lots of stress. Even though classes have just begun, we all deserve little breaks here and there. Here are five comedy worlds that you can slip into to enjoy a taste of somebody else's reality.

1. "Parks and Recreation"

media.giphy.com

Because nothing will make you feel better than Leslie Knope and her relentless optimism.

2. "New Girl"

media.giphy.com

"New Girl" features another insanely positive protagonist. Who wouldn't want to virtually hang out with Jess and the gang in 4D?

3. "The Office" 

media.giphy.com

This is the show that sparked my love for sitcoms. I would never want to be a paper salesman but "The Office" tricks me into thinking I might.

4. "Grace and Frankie" 

media.giphy.com

"Grace and Frankie" feels like spending a weekend on the beach with your grandma. While she gets high and throws around the f bomb. Perfection.

5. "Friends"

media.giphy.com

If you're a freshman, you may not have made a solid group of friends at this point in the year. So for now, spend some time with Ross, Rachel, Monica, Joey, Phoebe, and Chandler.