11 Inspiring Quotes To Get You Through Whatever Trials Come Your Way This Week

I hope you enjoy some of these.

131
@jacimariesmith/Instagram

Everyone has their favorite quote. I happen to have WAY too many. Here are 11 quotes that I hope inspire you, bring joy to your life, or become one of your favorites.

1. "If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs." - Greg Universe from "Steven Universe"

This quote brings a smile to my face. Greg Universe instills some great knowledge on young Steven, and I feel like we all can learn from this. Not everything will work out perfectly, but make the best of what you have.

2. "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde

I feel this quote should be told to every young person. Especially in middle school where finding yourself is important.

3. "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

I couldn't agree more with this statement. If anyone tells you that something is "impossible," show them it can be done. The look of disbelief on their faces will be rewarding.

4. "Just keep swimming" - Dory from "Finding Nemo"

No matter what comes your way, just keep swimming and you will find a way through it.

5. "Time for the charm bomb to explode." - Tina Belcher from "Bob's Burgers"

You only get one chance to meet a person. Take Tina's advice and let the charm bomb explode!

6. "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." - "Thumper from Bambi"

This is a very true statement. A lot of problems can be solved by keeping a thought to yourself.

7. "Quiet people have the loudest minds." -Stephen Hawking

Mr. Hawking was full of wisdom. This statement makes you wonder about the quiet kid in class. Try talking with them. Sometimes the quietest person will tell the funniest jokes!

8. "No." - Hamlet Act III, Scene III, Line 92

Sometimes you have to know when to say no.

9. "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

I find this especially true for all of those who wish to become teachers in the future. This not only goes for teachers but for those who will one day show new employees the ropes.

10. "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something."- Jake from "Adventure Time"

You can't always be good at everything you do! It is OKAY to fail as long as you get back up and try it again.

11. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." - Dumbledore from "Harry Potter"

Standing up to your friends is probably the hardest thing someone can do. Many fear losing their friends if they say something to them. If the person were truly your friend, you should not worry about bringing up an issue to them.

Hopefully you will remember these quotes in the future. Some of them are silly, but they are actually full of wisdom.