10 Motivational Quotes
Education

10 Quotes For That Negatively Wandering Mind Of Yours

I get by with a little help from inspirational quotes (in the key of Sgt. Pepper).

374

No matter where you are in your life, professionally or personally, we as humans naturally experience negative thoughts about the world around us and ourselves. Life itself is just a constantly moving whirlwind of opportunity, which can be quite overwhelming. Whether it's major life changes, mental illness or just general feelings of lethargy and lack of motivation, some or all of the following quotes can help give you that extra nudge to get you out of your slump.

1. "When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy." - Rumi

2. "Love yourself first, because that's who you'll be spending the rest of your life with." - Anonymous

3. "Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."- Winston Churchill

4. "You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined" - Anonymous

5. "You can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed."- Misty Copeland

6. "Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow." - Carrie Fisher

7. "There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance." - John Lennon

8. "You can go your own way." - Fleetwood Mac

9. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

10. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne