If you are tired of the same cliche travel-related captions popping up on your Instagram or Facebook feed, here's a list of 15 quality captions that haven't been overdone yet:
1. "Live your life by a compass, not a clock."
– Stephen Covey
2. "It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see."
– Henry David Thoreau
3. "Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all of one's lifetime."
– Mark Twain
4. "Travel isn't always pretty. It isn't always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that's OK. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind."
– Anthony Bourdain
5. "Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer."
6. "Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in 10 seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories."
– Ray Bradbury
7. "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."
– Oliver Wendell Holmes
8. "It is not down in any map; true places never are."
– Herman Melville
9. "Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things: air, sleep, dreams, sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it."
– Cesare Pavese
10. "Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain."
– Jack Kerouac
11. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
― Mark Twain
12. "A person susceptible to "wanderlust" is not so much addicted to movement as committed to transformation."
– Pico Iyer
13. "And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later."
– Randy Komisar
14. "If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: It's Lethal."
– Paulo Coelho
15. "I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven't seen, how much I'm not going to see, and how much I still need to see."
– Carew Papritz
For more travel-related content, check out my travel blog: Trot With Arushi