Best Queen Lyrics: 15 Epic Lines to Live By

15 Queen Lyrics To Live By

Freddie, Brian, Roger, and John in the prime of their lives.

53683
band queen known for excellent lyrics

Queen has produced some of the most influential and motivational songs of all time. Even if you aren’t particularly a fan of the band, you have definitely heard their music. Queen’s songs have been used in all sorts of movies and other types of media. Freddie Mercury’s own life was an inspiration when you look at the difficult battle he fought, while still performing right up until the end. In honor of one of the greatest bands that will always hold a special place in my heart, here are some of their lyrics I strive to live by each day.

“I’m a shooting star leaping through the sky, like a tiger defying the laws of gravity.” – Don’t Stop Me Now

“We are the champions, my friends. And we’ll keep on fighting till the end.” – We Are the Champions

“I’ll face it with a grin, I’m never giving in.” – The Show Must Go On

“I gotta be cool, relax, get hip, and get on my tracks.” – Crazy Little Thing Called Love

“While there’s a wind and the stars and the rainbow, till the mountains crumble into the plain, oh yes, we’ll keep on trying.” – Innuendo

“Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away.” – Spread Your Wings

“So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye, so you think you can love me and leave me to die?” – Bohemian Rhapsody

“Take heart, my friend, we love you though it seems you’re alone, a million lights above you smile down upon your home.” – Long Away

“But I’m ready, yes, I’m ready for you. I’m standing on my own two feet.” – Another One Bites the Dust

“Well they say your folks are telling you to be a super star, but I tell you just be satisfied.” – Keep Yourself Alive

“She’s a killer queen, gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with a laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind.” – Killer Queen

“Take care of those you call your own and keep good company.” – Good Company

“I take a step outside and I breathe the air and I slam the door and I’m on my way.” – Leaving Home Ain’t Easy

“Laughter ringing in the darkness, people drinking for days gone by. Time don’t mean a thing when you’re by my side.” – You and I

“I’m OK, I’m alright, I ain’t gonna face no defeat. I just gotta get out of this prison cell, someday I’m gonna be free.” – Somebody to Love

No matter where you pull Queen lyrics from, their most famous hits or lesser-known melodies, you can find beautifully written music. Freddie Mercury was a true artist and he had an equally talented band accompanying him. If you only have time to listen to one song by Queen, good luck because it is too hard to choose. From heartbreaking love songs to legendary rock anthems, this band could truly do it all.