This Is The Best Planner For Students

Plan for a planner: this planner is the best for students

I! Love! Organization!

64
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/638/31176549183_bf73c8f373_b.jpg

The beginning of the school year offers so, so many possibilities for the discerning student. Trying on new clothes in preparation for the first day of school? Fun! Picking out new notebooks? Fresh! Debating on buying mechanical vs. real pencils? A true rite of passage, which will reveal that mechanical pencils are CLEARLY superior. However, all of these wonderful experiences pale in comparison with the most important task of all: choosing a new planner.

Picking out your yearly planner is a wildly important task that comes around just once a year, so you better plan accordingly. Do you want a bare bones planner, no frills or fun stickers? Would be interested in having inspirational quotes written on each page? Should the planner fit into the palm of your hand, or should its size rival the chemistry textbook you'll be lugging around in your backpack for the next semester? The decision is up to you, but be warned: I myself have found the perfect planner, and this stimulating and exciting debate will soon come to an end.

Enter the ban.do planner.

"Are you serious?" You may ask, "The ban.do planner? You mean I should buy a planner that doesn't cost $55?" Well, no shade to the Erin Condren life planner (which I personally covet and would be happy to own), but sometimes you just need a planner that does that work but still looks good, which is exactly what you get with the ban.do planner. Hear me out: it's a planner that comes in a variety of pretty prints and colors (I personally am in love with the super-shiny pearlescent planner) that also functions in just the way that every student craves. First of all, each of the ban.do planners run from August 2018 to August 2019, meaning you aren't wasting a huge chunk of paper each time you use one of those August 2018 to December 2019 planners that, let's face it, were not designed with the average student in mind. Along with monthly and weekly planning functions that leave plenty of space for you to fill in homework, holidays, and whatever else strikes your fancy, these planers also feature a ton of fun stickers and a colorful template that will keep even the laziest of planners (me!) excited to turn the page. Oh, and did I mention that there are coloring pages in the planner? Have you ever heard of a more perfect piece of classroom hardware? I think not.

In short, this planner will make your life more colorful, whimsical, and organized. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.