Buy The Best Outfits From 'The Bachelor Presents: Listen To Your Heart'

Get The Looks From Episode 1 Of 'Listen To Your Heart' — Including Jamie's $11 Rose Ceremony Outfit

We listened to our hearts, and they told us to postpone all Hinge dates till after our Amazon order gets in.

1089
ABC

Last night on "The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart" — the "American Idol" meets "Bachelor in Paradise" spinoff — 23 musicians gathered in a mansion outside of Los Angeles in pursuit of a connection through love, and in music.

While we haven't yet decided if we'll be handing over the next six weeks of Monday nights to the show, one thing that piqued our interest was the looks the musicians were serving, from their cringe-worthy audition reels to outdoor athleisure amongst a backdrop of the picturesque LA mountain range.

Here were some of our favorite standouts from night one.

Bekah's suede coat from Amazon - $49.99

ABC

This (faux) suede coat is comfortable, versatile, and easy to pair with all black and combat boots for a casual look, or with your favorite LBD for your next "I just threw this on and look effortlessly chic" (video!) date look.

Savannah's laser-cut high-waist leggings from Amazon - $19.98 

Yogi/musician Savannah was one of our favorites to watch last night — both for her undeniable confidence and swoon-worthy outfits. The high waist on these sucks my tummy in for maximum comfort, and because they're under $20, I just added the baby pink color to my cart, too.

Jamie's strapless boho dress from Amazon - $19.99

Jamie made quite the entrance twirling around with her guitar in the middle of a road, but what caught our eye most was her low-key style. This version without the print can take you from lounging on the couch with hours of Netflix binging to a more dressed up look by layering a light coat and some neutral-toned necklaces over it.

Savannah's leather paper-bag waist pants from Amazon - $28.92

In what will quite possibly go down as one of the sexiest mansion entrances of Bachelor history, Savannah strutted in with her yogi-legs covered in these jogger-meets leggings leather pants. Cinched at the waist, they're ideal for creating that lust-worthy hourglass figure.

Rudi's hot pink strappy wrap dress from Amazon - $27.98

Rudi took the award for the first person in the mansion to break down in tears, but what we loved even more was this pink strappy number with a wrap waist that'll flatter any waistline — I'll be adding multiple colors of it to my collection.

Jamie's peplum chiffon clip dot top from Amazon - $29.99

Jamie's first date outfit is a sexy girl-next-door twist on the classic jeans and white T-shirt look. Pair this tie-front version with a lacey bralette underneath — sexy musician sold separately.

Rudi's fleece bomber-meets-teddy jacket from Amazon - $31.99

Rudi was heartbroken when she wasn't chosen for the date card Matt received, but at least she looked cute doing it in this versatile indoor-outdoor fleece-lined coat. So cozy, you'll forget you're wearing it when you crawl into bed.

Savannah's silk ruffle wrap dress $25.99

The cinched waist is flattering and the silk will feel oh-so-sexy on your bod. The sapphire blue alternative is universally flattering, especially on darker skin tones.

Jamie's two-piece satin crop and ruched skirt from Shein - $11

The type of outfit you make plans for just so you can wear it, the ruched skirt and low-cut crop top are guaranteed to turn heads — and for just $11, you have nothing to lose — well, except for shipping costs.

Rudi's snakeskin romper with bell sleeves from Lime Lush - $49

Rudi might not have gotten her first pick of men, but her rose ceremony outfit gets our first impression rose. Pair it with a white denim jacket and gladiator sandals for a daytime look.

Cheyenne's royal blue mock-neck dress from Amazon - $17.99

The elegant, royal color paired with the tight fit and ruched fabric make this the perfect day-to-night staple. Like Cheyenne, pair it with a glossy pink lip for some eye-popping contrast.

Photos courtesy of ABC.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.