Best Online Streaming Sites 2022

Best Online Streaming Sites 2022

The Best Online Streaming Sites 2022

10
Best Online Streaming Sites 2022

Every month, Netflix adds dozens of new titles to its instant watch library.

Every month, Hulu adds dozens of new titles to its lineup.

And every month—despite the fact that there are a couple of other players in the game—a new site pops up claiming itself to be the best.

So how do you know which site is best for you? It’s difficult to say. But don’t worry, we have your back: here are our thoughts on what this year will bring in terms of services and why each is worth your time. Keep an eye out for streaming sites like Amazon Prime Video, Crackle, and AcornTV while they’re still lurking in the shadows — they may just be next year's favorites.

Netflix is the granddaddy of online streaming sites. It has long been the go-to source for instant viewing—and with good reason. Netflix operates on a budget of more than $1 billion annually, which means they have a lot of cash to spend on content. As a result, they now have well over 100,000 titles available—which is significantly more than they had just last year (about 65,000). That’s an increase that Netflix can afford thanks to the millions of subscribers who pay $8 per month for access to their ever-expanding library of movies and TV shows.

Popcornflix

Popcornflix is a free online streaming service. This means that you don't have to be a member in order to watch any of their content and all of their content is totally free. They have a huge selection of movies and television series which means there is something for everyone. There are some ads within the player so you will need to put up with that but for the most part, it's as ad-free as you can get without having to pay for it. You can watchcartoononline also.

Crackle

Crackle provides viewers with free access to full-length Hollywood movies, TV shows, and anime. You can watch full-length movies and TV shows on your computer, mobile, or tablet. It's completely free to use, but it's not entirely ad-free. You have to deal with ads before and after videos but they are short – usually only 5 seconds long. The good thing about Crackle is that they add new content all of the time so each day there will be something new on there for you to watch. You'll find a variety of genres on Crackle including action, crime, comedy, and drama and it doesn't matter whether you're looking for a movie starring Adam