How can I get over a bad day?

When You Have The Best Of Both Worlds

@hannah montana please don't sue me, I am in college and broke.

96
Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. Everybody knows what, what I'm talkin' 'bout.
Everybody gets that way.

I'm pretty sure everyone has those days where it's all good ... and then it's not.

Friday, April 4th, I woke up to a dreadful noise. My phone ringing, the girl next door cackling, and some ghostly noise from the air vent. Okay, cool give me an hour and yogurt and I am totally fine.

I have one class from 12:50 pm -1:40 pm. But I am late, it's raining, and my leggings are wet. Okay, cool I love the rain, I'm always late and I can wash the leggings, better yet I can pretend its sweat and it makes up for not going to the gym (apart from Monday).

I'm in a good mood, then I get to cleaning and drop the microwave plate. Now start the tears.

I really hope my parents don't read anything I post.

I went from being completely fine to a complete mess, but I think that's okay. What's not okay is that someone took my stuffed bear from the dryer and I had to do the walk of shame. Thanks to whoever it was (I hope you lose all your socks).

All in all the good is bigger than the bad. The good is bigger than the bad. The good is bigger than the bad. I'll repeat it as many times and I have to actually remember that it is right. I have to remember that it's okay to relapse its okay to break. It's not okay to stay like this all the time. If you're reading this, it's okay, nobody's perfect.