Best Netflix Shows To Binge Watch Before The Semester Starts

Some of these might be a little basic... oops.

10

Well, the most obvious show to start with would have to be Shameless. The acting and language is a little vulgar so, I would not recommend watching it around kids or your grandparents. Other than that, it is an amazing show. The acting is great and the plot line and plot twists wi8ll keep you up until you just finish the whole thing. It focuses on real-life situations and makes you feel like you too are a Gallagher.

Next is a very basic one but should never be off these kinds of lists. The one and only The Office. While this show gets a lot of criticism for being lame and not funny, it 100% hilarious to the right audience. It takes a special kind of humor to understand the office jokes and to keep watching it. With the episodes only being a half hour or less, you could finish all nine seasons in a blast.

This next one is definitely not for everyone but is good enough to add. The Walking Dead. While everyone does not want to watch a show about zombies, this show was number one in the world for years. The viewings were off the charts as the seasons kept going. What is so great about this show is as the season progress it stopped being about the zombies, and more about humanity and the loss of it. The zombies became a backburner burden that showed up just to had flames to the fire.

Sons Of Anarchy. This is another show that might not be for everyone but wow is it good. It keeps the action going and keeps you hooked, it makes sure that you get no sleep while you press the next episode. The ending is untraditional which makes it even greater. Actually, overall the whole show is pretty untraditional but totally worth the watch.

I was not going to add this next one because it really is the epitome of basic and makes it on to every list like this one. Grey's Anatomy. But come on, this show is legendary. They kill of everyone left and right (which sucks) but they still have a storyline and they still keep the show going with interesting plot lines. It is defiantly a show to watch over and over again and it makes you feel like these people are real and that if you have some weird disease, the doctors at Grey Sloan could fix it.

The last show is a little older and not as popular but it won my heart over. Roswell. It is about aliens in the dessert but brings a lot more to the table. With forbidden love and things out of this world (literally), it makes a great show yo binge watch. With the plot twits and you rooting for your favorite star crossed lover couple, you will not be able to stop watching until it is over. Once it is over and the final credits are rolling you will find comfort in starting the whole thing over again.