15 Of The Best Margarita Recipes On The Internet

15 Of The Internet's Best Margarita Recipes — Pour Your Buzziest Summer Yet​

You probably have all the ingredients, anyway.

12223

I was never really big on cocktails. Tequila soda is always a go-to drink for me because of its simplicity and, to be honest, lack of extra calories from mixers chock-full of sugar, chemicals, and other unknown ingredients. I like tequila, and like to be able to really savor it.

This all changed when, a couple of years ago, a friend of mine made me a margarita from scratch — no funky mixers involved — and it tasted incredible. It was light, refreshing, and complemented the tequila without overpowering it.

When done right, a good margarita can potentially be one of the greatest things about the upcoming summer season. Lie out in your backyard, close your eyes, sip on any one of these intoxicating cocktails, and pretend you're on the sandy beaches of Bali. We scoured the depths of cyberspace to find the best of the best, and here they are.