5 Fall Drinks From Columbus Businesses You Have To Try

While 2020 may be unpredictable, one thing for sure is that Pumpkin Spice and everything nice is back and on the menus for fall.

83
Shea Sullivan

The top 5 drinks I tried throughout the area:

#1. Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea: Iced Great Pumpkin Latte with Almond Milk

Shea Sullivan

Price: $6.15 for a Large

Adress: 15 E 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43201

Review: The pumpkin flavor was perfect and not overpowering at all, had the perfect amount of sweetness, and the coffee was not too strong or weak. A bit expensive and the coffee was a little bitter, but overall it was the perfect fall coffee drink.

#2. Coffee Connections of​ Gateway: Iced Latte with Oat Milk and Homemade Brown Sugar-Cinnamon Syrup

Shea Sullivan

Price: $6.00 for a Large

Adress: 1572 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201

Review: Subtly sweet, but not overbearing at all. Great coffee taste which is not too strong, oat milk makes it very creamy and smooth, and the brown sugar-cinnamon syrup adds a great flavor. Syrup made the drink a little gritty, and it was somewhat expensive, but it was a great drink and quality crafted.

#3. ZenCha Tea Salon: Iced Hazelnut Chai Latte with Soy Creamer

Shea Sullivan

Price: $5.99 for a Whole Tea Set

Adress: 982 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201

Review: While this might not be the typical fall drink, it is still perfect for the season. The tea had a great flavor and was not overly strong or bitter at all. It had the perfect amount of sweetness and was very smooth. The chai spice was not very noticeable, but the hazelnut added a great flavor. This was served in a tall glass jug, with about 5 or 6 servings in a small tea cup. Great value for the price.

#4. Cielo Cafe: Iced White Pumpkin Latte with Almond Milk

Shea Sullivan

Price: $5.65 for a Medium

Adress: 1762 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201

Review: This is probably the ideal fall coffee drink everyone thinks of. However, this tasted somewhat like a ginger bread cookie; the spice was overpowering and the drink was extremely sweet. The coffee was not strong and was honestly not even noticeable. Yet, this is certainly a classic coffee drink for the season.

Buckeye Donuts: Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte

Shea Sullivan

Price: $3.65 for a 16oz (Small)

Adress: 1998 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201

Review: The pumpkin flavor was perfect and not overbearing at all. The drink was not too sweet, yet it was a little too creamy from the milk, which made the coffee a bit weak. Certainly not the best quality coffee, yet it is perfect for a cheap fall drink when you need some coffee to get your day going.