21 Gender-Neutral Brands Every Fashion-Lover Should Wear

21 Gender-Neutral Clothing Brands Every Fashion-Lover Should Be Supporting And Wearing

These brands are beyond antiquated brand categories

3178

Coco Chanel used to wear her boyfriend's suits in the early 1900s — she was an innovator in chic, elegant, and comfortable clothing beyond antiquated, gendered fashion. Decades later in 2007, Rad Hourani made the first gender-neutral unisex collection in fashion history.

With artists like Chanel and Hourani paving the gender-free way, there are now dozens of talented designers offering a range of androgynous and unisex clothes that aren't just admired for their social justice stance, but for being wearable art.

They range from bold, bright-patterned athleisure to elegant staple pieces, chic jewelry, and even shoes — all of which are still pioneers in the art of gender-neutral fashion. These brands are celebrated not only for being gorgeous but for mirroring social change in the 21st century.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.