To My Graduating Best Friends

"Sometimes, we're all too quick to count down the days that we forget to make the days count."

The biggest blessing that you can ever get is having someone in your life that can mentor you through either high school or college. This person is someone that teaches you basically how to act, but how to still have fun. They do not judge you for your decisions, but they help you out when you make bad ones. One of the saddest parts of high school and especially college is seeing your friends go so many different ways in life after they graduate. You want to tell them to stay, yet you're happy to see them to successful. So here's to you all graduating.

Always remember your goals.

When you leave, always remember why you went there in the first place. Change can be distracting, but you're working towards something that means so much to your future. Remember why you started and remember when it gets tough, which it will, it is going to be worth it.

Never forget to have fun.

Although you may be "older" and onto a new phase of life, that does not mean that you have to stop doing the things that make you happy. The adults who are children at heart always seem to have the most fun. Enjoy yourself. Do whatever you want because you only have one life and you don't want to spend it caring about what everyone else thinks.

Your new town will be rough but remember that's when you meet the most people.

Remember that going away and meeting new people will not be the same as being with the people who you are used to. You have to put yourself out there and meet new people and try new things to flourish in your community. Change is scary, but it's a good thing.

Know that your friends are going to miss you.

Going through these four years, you probably know the feeling of seeing your friends graduate and move away. It's sad knowing that you're not going to see them every single day like you used to. We're going to miss you a lot and be sure to come back and visit.

Enjoy the time that you have left.

You have such little time left to enjoy the stage of life that you are in right now, so live it up. Do not be one of those people who says "I can't wait to graduate" because no matter what you will miss it.