16 Types Of Friendships Every Girl Needs In Her Life

All of them become important at one point or another in her life.

73
Lauren McCally

Friends, probably one of THE most single things that a girl (or anyone else, for that matter) can have in life. They are there for you when you're at your best and have seen you at your worst.

They sometimes even know you better than you know yourself. Most of us have at least a handful of friends that we can rely on.

Eventually, all of them become important at one point or another in her life.

As life has many aspects and facets to it, it's important that the type of friends we have do as well. Whether you have ten separate friends who exhibit each different role, or one friend who embodies them all (aka a unicorn of a human), here are 16 types of friendship that every girl (or young woman) needs in her life.

1.  The school one(s).

These are the ones that probably were there for all the craziness of high school and various other grades. Although you may not be as close as you once were they are still important to you.

2. The childhood bestie

This is the bestie that you grew up with and probably have know since you were born (literally). She is the one who has been through thick and thin with you and will always be in your life.

3.The logical one

They're the ones that help you with logic and make it so you don't feel, so crazy about whatever it is that is going on. They also are good for going to when working on a problem logically.

4. The sib, specifically sister

They are one of the few that can understand your family. they also are the one that you can go to for makeup, fashion and other tips, a play mate form the start.

5. The one up for anything

This is the one that you can literally call the day of and ask them if they want to go do something, crazy or not.

6.  The bro

This is your boy, and no I don't mean in that way. I mean he's the one you go to when you need some advice from a guy perspective or when you simply can't keep with all the 'girls' drama.

7. The tell-it-like-it-is one

We all likely have that one friend who has absolutely no filter in voicing her opinions and observations, and isn't afraid to tell us what's on her mind. You know we can always count on them for a true, unbiased opinion on a situation, and their decisiveness is always appreciated when we have to make complicated decisions.

8. The one that you can do dumb stuff with

Like say, going storage bin surfing down the stairs at midnight when no one is home.

9. The one that has good advice

It can literally be multiple people too. I know that for me, it depends on what kind of advice I need/want for the friend i go to for it.

10. The outgoing one

And if you're not outgoing, the balance you out.

11. The sweats-and-messy-bun one

Because sometimes you just have those days and need a special person to share it with.

12. The shoulder to cry on one

13. The long distance one

You don't live near each other and may not talk everyday, but when you are back together its like nothing has changed.

14. The total opposite one

Its true what they say about opposites, they attract! Some of the most authentic relationships I've had have been with friends who challenge me and my thoughts and are always down for a good healthy debate.

15. The furry friend

They're always the cutest of the bunch and at the end of the day you know you can always rely on your beloved pet. Unlike those fickle humans, your cat or dog will never cancel a dinner date at the last minute and they never answer back. And how many friends can you say are on 24-hour cuddle standby?

16. The overall bestie

Whats not to love about this friend. They may embody just a few or all of these things combined and have been there through it all. they are the ones that you go to about everything and anything.