Different Types Of Best Friends You Have, If They Were Dog Breeds
Education

Regardless of your ruff day, they can always make it better.

1280
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Head_of_a_Golden_Retriever_lying_on_a_couch_(Barras).jpg

If you have really goob friends, chances are they remind you of a specific dog breed, because dogs are the best friends:

1. The short friend - Pomeranian 

These little furry friends barely come up to your ankles, and like your human friend, they're fun to pick up.

2. The tall friend - Great Dane

Some Great Danes are taller than the average human, just like your tall friend!

3. The lazy friend - Basset hound

If you've ever met a Basset Hound, you know they don't do much except sleep, and they do not like to move from their position.

4. The aggressive friend - Chihuahua 

Their mark is definitely worse than they're bite, but that doesn't stop them from coming after you.

5. The high maintenance friend - Poodle

This is the type of dog you see walking with only diamond-studded collars and their nails painted. Plus their hair is always perfect. There's no doubt they're high maintenance.

6. The athletic friend - German Shepherd 

Commonly used as police dogs, they always have to be in shape. They also have a lot of energy and love to run.

7. The whiny friend - Beagle 

They. Never. Stop. Whining.

8. The clingy friend - Australian Cattle Dog 

If you own one, then you know they are always attached to you. They never let you leave their sight and follow you everywhere.

9. The highly intelligent friend - Lab

Labs would definitely be the nerds of the group.

10. The grumpy friend - Bulldog

Honestly, there's no need for an explanation here. The gif says it all.

11. The awkwardly shaped friend - Dachshund 

Yep.

12. The friend that likes to twerk - Corgi 

Usually this friend will twerk whenever they feel like it, and Corgis have the cutest butts, so it's a good laugh when they do it.

13. The vocal friend - Husky

Huskys will be let it be known when they want, need, or don't want to do something. They make their opinion known.

14. The crazy friend - Australian Shepherd 

They are the type of friend that has a personality of their own!

15. The stupid friend - Chow Chow

Again, the gif basically says it all.

16. The shy friend - Basenji

upload.wikimedia.org

Basenjis are pretty low maintenance, and generally keep to themselves making them a little skittish when meeting new people.

17. The baby friend - Greyhound

You don't adopt the greyhound; they adopt you, and they will never leave your side. They need constant attention are incredibly spoiled.

18. The hairy friend - Puli

If you say your friend has a "mop on their head," then they and Pulis are twins.

19. The sweetest friend - Golden Retriever 

And of course, this is often your greatest friend.