25 College Majors as Marvel Characters
Education

If 25 College Majors Each Were Their Own Marvel Character

Not all of us can be Tony Starks.

547
Marvel Studios//Disney

With so many Marvel Characters, there are many different personalities on the team. So which one are you most like based on your college major.

1. Engineering - Tony Stark

He's the king of Engineering.

2. Biology - Bruce Banner

He knows a thing or two about Biology and how not to mess with it too much.

3. Psychology - Wanda Maximoff

Wanda understands minds more than anyone.

4. Mathematics - Sam Wilson

I'm sure that Sam uses math whenever he flies.

5. English - Peggy Carter

Peggy probably reads a lot.

6. Chemistry - Hope van Dyne

Growing up with two scientists for parents, Hope is very good at both Chemistry and Physics.

7. Physics - Clint Barton

Barton is the best around with a bow and arrow, which has some physics behind it.

8. Pre Law - Natasha Romanoff

Natasha has been working with the government for the Avengers and knows a thing or two about negotiating.

9. Pre Med - Shuri

weheartit.com

She outsmarted a guy with multiple PHDs.

10. History - Steve Rogers

He lived History. He IS History.

11. Theatre - Loki

Loki loves being dramatic. Plus, he had a play made in his honor.

12. Criminal Justice - James Rhodes

Rhodey works for the government and helped free some people.

13. Education - Coach Wilson

gycat.com

WIlson is a great teacher.

14. Nursing - Rocket

Rocket helped Thor get an eye back.

15. Management - Nick Fury

He managed Shield and the Avengers and is almost always there to save the day, when things go wrong.

16. Media Studies - Peter Parker

He loves making movies in his spare time.

17. Communication - Groot

He has great things to say (as long as you know how to speak Groot).

18. Political Science - T'Challa

As a King he knows a lot about Politics.

19. Computer Science - Vision

Vision is basically a flying computer, so no one knows computers better than him.

20. Dance/Music - Peter Quill

Quill is more often than not dancing and jamming to music.

21. Foreign Languages - Thor

He knows how to speak Groot.

22. Sports Management - Pietro Maximoff

He's super fast.

23. Astronomy - Gamora

giphy.com

Gamora knows a lot about the universe.

24. Business- Pepper Potts

Pepper runs Stark Industries.

25. Philosophy - Steven Strange

Strange really knows about the difference between soul and body.