To My Best Friend

To My Best Friend

I will never say goodbye to you, ever!

8
To My Best Friend
Author's photo

Dear Best Friend,

I wanted to thank you. You have been there through all that life has thrown at me and helped me get through it. You are my oldest friend and I could not imagine my life without you. It is hard to forget about all the things that we have been through and how we met. You are my go to person when I have good news or bad. I do not know what I would do without you in my life.

Thank you for all the laughs and tears, good and bad. Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on and never judging me for anything that I have done or said. No matter the time that we go without talking we can always start up like no time has passed at all.

You are one of the strongest people I know. You have been through so much and one way or another you find a way to get through it. I will never judge you for things that you have done. You are human. You make mistakes, we all do. It would be wrong of me to judge you for that when I have not made some of the best decisions ever.

You will always be my best friend, but most importantly you are the sister that I never had. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I would do anything for you to make you feel better about yourself. You are more than what people say about you. You are stronger than the rumors. You are stronger than all that life throws at you. You can do whatever you set your mind to.

Love you always