The true bond between two individuals can be unfathomable

Best Friend, What Would I Do Without You?

Thank you for everything you've done

33
Personal Photograph

Dear Best Friend,

We've been best friends now for two or so years now, and I couldn't be any happier. Throughout these past few years you've taught me more than I can put into words, but most of all you never gave up on me. Even though I had some pretty rough patches.

It all started one evening when a mutual friend invited me to go to a youth group meeting, and without telling me she had you come along too. At first I was shy and we didn't talk too much, but as the night went on we just clicked.

Everyone played games, we sat down around a fire, just singing whatever song that the lead person started. I remember the first time I heard your voice and the first time that I looked at you and thought, how can anyone be so perfect.

About a week went on and we didn't talk much but I couldn't help but think about that first night we met. Then out of nowhere, we ran into each other at school and began talking again. It didn't take long for us to bond and grow close, but what happened after that I was shocked about.

I didn't think we would grow close or anything much would come out of it. I thought we would talk for a week or two and it would just die off. But instead, we ended up texting each other more and more. We started to call each other for hours and not think twice about it.

You made me realize how special it is to have someone you can trust everything to, and at the end of the day know nothing could break us apart.

Through the beginning of our friendship you grew to know me and the most personal moments of my life. But instead of feeling sorry or being empathetic towards me, you just talked to me about God. You talked to me as if we grew up together and we've known each other for our entire lives.

You have helped me through the darkest parts of my life and you've dragged me out of the depths of my depression. You never gave up on me and you were always the first one to be by my side.

I whole heart-idly am grateful for each and everyday that goes on because I know that with every day, we only seem to grow closer. I couldn't wish it to be any other way either.

You truly mean the world to me and I cannot begin to fathom the impact you had on me. So I thank you, I thank you for all the times you stayed up late to make sure I was okay. I thank you for all the laughs we have shared, and I thank you for being you.

You are the most amazing person I have ever met, and I thank God for bringing you into my life. You truly are someone special. Not only are you kind, beautiful, smart, and funny, but your voice is out of this world, I truly can listen to it all day,

Thank you, for everything you've done in my life and I am so grateful to be apart of you life. I can't wait to make more amazing memories with you. I love you best friend, may all the left come raining down upon you (inside joke).

Love Your Best friend