To The Best College Friend A Girl Could Ever Ask For

See ya at Starbucks!!

600

To my college best friend,

You came into my life out of nowhere, and I think that's what's made this friendship so special. I wanted to be friends with you so badly and I just couldn't figure out how to start. Good thing we were hungry that one night we went to Ale House at 11 pm.

I don't even know where to begin when describing our friendship. We relate together on so many different things and you understand me better than any other friend I've had. You're the first person I go to with anything, and I know whatever I tell you stays between us and your loyalty means more than anything to me.

We don't have to talk every day to know we're still each other's best friend, but we do anyway. I wouldn't want to text, email, or snapchat anyone else! When we hang out, we can sit in silence on our phones and still enjoy spending time together. And when we put the phones down we're just cracking jokes.

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to get to know me and still like to hang out with me. You truly have been the biggest blessing to come into my life. I couldn't imagine my life without you and it's good that I can't because I know you'll be a lifelong friend to me. I can't wait for us to come back to Charleston with our families and tell our kids all the crazy stories we have.

I truly have no idea how I got through life without having you as my friend. My life has brightened so much since I've been able to call you my best friend. I can't wait for the many adventures we'll take together!

Love you forever,

Your best friend