Dear Best Friend

Dear Best Friend

Stay In My Life Forever?

57
Dear Best Friend
PGP

Dear Best Friend,

What would I do without you in my life? You’ve seen me cry, you’ve seen me laugh until I snort, you’ve seen me sleep deprived and way too hyper, you’ve seen me annoyed, and you’ve seen me at my very worst. You’ve stayed with me through all that I’ve been through and you have always been there for me. You’ve been my rock. You support me with all of my decisions, both good and bad, and you’ve never doubted me. Thank you for standing by my side when things got hard and for making me laugh when I didn’t think I was able to smile again.

When I first met you, I had no idea you would mean this much to me. You’re my valentine/galentine, my secret Santa, my wing-woman, my food lover, my therapist, and my go-to adviser for anything and everything. I wouldn’t have made it this far without you.

We know that we’re funny and entertaining enough to have our own reality show, but the viewers wouldn’t understand half of the stuff that happens. 75% of the stuff that is said/happens between us doesn’t leave us. We have enough bad pictures of each other to ruin us, but we know they would never leave our phones. Who else would I ask, “Does my butt look bigger? Also, is this too much cleavage?” We both know the answers to make us feel like the best versions of ourselves. You’re the Yin to my Yang. Total opposites, but just right for each other.

No matter what happens in the future, I want you to have the best life you could possibly live. I want you to live every second to the fullest. I want all of your dreams to come true and more. You deserve everything life has to offer. You deserve the moon and the stars and I don’t want you to ever forget it!

You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.