To My Best Friend, Thank You For Always Being The One Person I Can Always Count On

Thank you for always being there...

677
Amy Dixon

Thank you.

You are one of the strongest, the most hardworking, and one the bravest woman I have ever met. You have one of the most beautiful souls. You challenge yourself more than anyone I have ever met. You put yourself to the ultimate test of life, the hardest situations, but because you are so smart you can conquer anything you set your mind too. You joined the workforce at such a young age, but yet you still do everything you do. You support yourself, your family, your friends, people you've never met, and even the ones who have done you wrong. There's nothing you wouldn't do to help someone in need.

I am so beyond lucky to know you and to have you in my life. You're one of the few people I can go to and talk about anything! I can go to you for advice on boys, what to wear for an event, help on homework, or just even plain old randomness. You'll always respond no matter the time of day. Morning, afternoon, or evening.. you'll always pick up because you see it's me. You're the one person I can always count on no matter the situation because you support me to the fullest 100%.

You won't go behind my back. I would never go behind yours. There is no one else I would rather compete in sports with and against. We are each other's human diaries. If you ever need to tell me something it would never go any further than my ear. I know you'll do the same. I never want you to leave my life. There is no one else I would rather have standing by my side. I hope you see yourself the way that I see you. You deserve the world and everything beyond it. You are such an inspiration to so many around you.

Thank you for inviting me into your life, for letting me share this amazing journey with you, for introducing me to your beautiful family, that has shaped you into the young woman you are. When we go off to college which will be a sad see you later. We're always going to keep in touch, day after day after day. I can't wait to see how much we both conquer apart from each other because when we're together we are unstoppable.

I love you so much.