The Best Friend I Didn't See Coming.

The Best Friend That Is Heaven Sent, You Are My Angel

" There are rare people who will show up at the right time, help you through the hard times and stay into your best times..." -Nausicaa Twila

47
Personal Photo

Dear Best Friend...

Thank you for popping into my life so unexpectedly, you don't know how much I needed someone to talk to. Who knew that just by talking about work/our coffee orders we would become best friends. It was my first week at college and I didn't know a single person so I went to the library to put my headphones in and watch some Netflix.

I remember it was crowded so I had to share a table but that's okay because it was with you. You had your headphones in so I was nervous to ask to sit with you but it was like you already knew what I was going to say because you waved to the seat.

Honestly, we still do that to this day (say the same thing at the same time). It's honestly scary seeing how similar we are and how close we have become in such a short amount of time. You introduced me to your friends and we all became very close. We would sit with the group every day before classes and just laugh until we were basically crying.

You introduced me to Mishnock Barn and Line Dancing which even though I've been going for a while it all still feels brand new. Everyone there is amazing when it comes to dancing as well as so incredibly nice.

One amazing individual I have met through the barn was Becca, our very own Odyssey Editor. Thank you for accepting me and being there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to laugh with.

Halie we have been through a lot together, fake friends, friends we thought would always be there leaving, and having our money stolen by someone close to us. Everything we have gone through has helped us grow stronger individually and together even if we couldn't see it at the moment. Thank you for putting up with me when I'm acting crazy and hate everyone.

You are always there for me when I need to vent about the drama going on or when I want to go out for a spontaneous photo shoot. Your an amazing person who will go so far in life and I will be right there with you all the way. No matter what life throws are way we will be there to face it together and for that, I would just like to say thank you for the many memories we have and the many more we will make moving forward.