10 Feel-Good Movies To Watch On Netflix When You Have The Sunday Scaries

A good movie can really cure all of your worries.

246
Walt Disney Pictures

School can be really stressful, and all I'm saying is when Sunday comes around and everyone starts stressing about going back to class, it could be nice to unwind with a feel-good movie! It's the best way I calm myself down and relax and Netflix has a bunch of options!

1. High School Musical Trilogy

This is a Disney channel classic, and if you loved it as much as I did growing up, then singing the old songs you know all the words to will definitely bring you some joy on the weekend:)

2. Mamma Mia

Another musical, this movie just never disappoints to make me feel good. The story is funny, the relationship between mother and daughter is beautiful, and the music is so damn catchy. It will bring you happy tears when you need them the most.

3. How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days

This romantic comedy has it all: a hilarious script, a shirtless Matthew McConaughey, and a happy ending. What else could you ask for?

4. Moana 

The latest Disney princess movie never fails to bring a smile to my face. The stunning visuals, fun soundtrack, and an amazing story about finding yourself will easily warm your heart and brighten your day.

5. The Breakfast Club

This 80's classic always makes me feel some type of way. Something about the creation of new friendships and spilling all your secrets in a library all day just makes for an awesome coming of age story that everyone can relate to. I can't quite explain why this movie is a feel-good movie, you just have to watch to know.

6. Hercules

I LOVE THIS FILM. I know, I know, this is another Disney movie on the list, but they're just so damn good. Zero to hero, watching Hercules defeat bad guys while singing along to the awesome gospel soundtrack is wayyy more fun than stressing over school.

7. The Princess Diaries

There are two of these movies and they're both on Netflix, so you could make a whole night out of watching them! Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews are the ultimate grandmother-granddaughter royal duo and watching them take over the throne is the best feeling ever and will bring you back to your childhood.

8. Bring It On

This teen movie wasn't always my favorite, but I've come to love all the corny cliches within it. Something about a competition movie is so exciting and the fact that its high school cheerleading makes it even more interesting! This is the early 2000's in its PRIME!

9. Mulan

This kick-ass Disney movie about Mulan basically saving all of China and bringing honor to her family is the best cure for Sunday scaries. I highly recommend this one for, again, its awesome soundtrack. PLus, watching Mulan achieve her goals and kick butt will motivate you to do the same:)

10. The Little Rascals

Watching this rag-tag group of adorable little kids get into trouble will make you laugh and "awwweee" instead of crying over your math homework. This is just a classic film and is sooo underrated. I'll always love watching Alfalfa sing in the talent show to try and win his sweetie back. It's so cute!