The 10 Best Fall Out Boy Songs Of All Time

Fall Out Boy is one of those bands that seems like they have been around forever. Granted, the band formed in 2001, but just when you think they've finished writing music they hit you with another album. The band is now known as one of the greatest pop punk/rock bands around, and the highlight of everyone's best emo phase.

Here are my top 10 best Fall Out Boy songs of all time.

1. 'Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy Tonight'

This was the very first song I ever heard of theirs. A friend of mine from grade school introduced me to the band with this song. I was a bit hesitant after listening to it, and then the rest of "Take This To Your Grave," but after a few more listen they grew on me.

2. 'The Music Or The Misery'

"From Under The Cork Tree" was probably the album that truly launched them into fame. Featuring the song "Sugar, We're Goin Down," the band picked up a lot of following. However, this song (only found on the Limited Tour Edition of the album) I think really embodies why artists make music and how music can help through hard times.

3. 'Bang The Doldrums'

Whenever this song comes on my playlist, I never skip it. For some reason I just get caught up in the beat, and it never fails to put a smile on my face. It has a great rock sound to it without too much metal to it (which I personally enjoy).

4. 'America's Suitehearts'

This is one of those summer songs that you can't get out of your head. Off my second favorite album, "Folie a Deux," I feel like this album didn't get as much attention as it deserved in relation to how popular Fall Out Boy had gotten at that point. This should have been one of the best songs to blow up off the album.

5. '20 Dollar Nose Bleed'

This is probably my favorite song off the album "Folie a Deux." The lyrics are a masterpiece and the beat is uplifting and unique.

6. 'My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up)'

I was trying to keep very mainstream songs off the list, but if any band is going to come back from a break with this amazing of an album, the first single off that album must be included in a "best of all time" list. "Save Rock and Roll" was the most amazing album to come back with, and I think the band really found a new sound while still keeping traces of their old punk rock sounds.

7. 'Young Volcanoes'

You know a song is good when it is your mom's favorite song too. It's just a good song, that's all.

8. 'The Kids Aren't Alright'

Yep, none of us are doing OK at all. And this song is like a cry from the soul.

9. 'Jet Pack Blues'

This is just another good song that I think beat out the other songs from "American Beauty/American Psycho."

10. 'The Last Of The Real Ones'

The only song from "MANIA" on this list, but I personally believe this is the best song off that album. It took me a while to listen to "MANIA" and once I did, I still really liked this song the best.