Top 20 Best Dressed At The 90th Academy Awards

Jennifer Lawrence looked stunning; even as she climbed over the Dolby Theatre seats.

185

On Sunday, March 4, the 90th Academy Awards took place at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, California. As always, there were the obvious wins and of course, the films you've never even heard of taking home Oscars.

Films and directors weren't the only ones winning at the Academy Awards. Many who walked the Red Carpet made stunning impressions with their gorgeous gowns. Here are the 20 best-dressed actors and actresses on the red carpet at the 90th Academy Awards.

20. Jennifer Garner

Jennifer walked the red carpet in a stunning blue gown. Be sure to look out for her in the upcoming film "Love, Simon."

19. Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer as always, just being herself on the red carpet. In her Dior gown, Jennifer made quite the impression at this years Oscars.

18. Emily Blunt

In her "Mary Poppins" inspired look, Emily Blunt stunned everyone in her Schiaparelli Haute Couture gown. Look out for Emily this Christmas as Mary Poppins in the new Disney movie, "Mary Poppins Returns."

17. Leslie Mann

In a gorgeous red ballgown, Leslie Mann rocked the red carpet with husband Judd Apatow.

16. Allison William

In an Armani Prive gown, Allison looked stunning. You can catch her work in the Oscar-nominated film "Get Out."

15. Lupita Nyong'o

Lupita wore a dazzling gold Atelier Versace gown and showed how well she can rock shoulder pads at this year's Oscars.

14. Salma Hayek

In her ornately designed Gucci gown, Salma showed us there is no such thing as too much ornamentation.

13. Sandra Bullock

With her sleek hair and glorious Louis Vuitton gown, Sandra Bullock rocked the red carpet.

12. Betty Gabriel

While Betty definitely won the award for the most cleavage, she rocked her dress in a very elegant way.

11. Nicole Kidman

In Armani Prive, Nicole gave us all a reason to bring back huge bows.

10. Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse walked the runway in a seemingly bland gown but looked absolutely gorgeous while doing it.

9. Sally Hawkins

With the Best Picture win for "Shape of Water," Sally didn't even need her gorgeous Armani Prive gown to be a star of the night.

8. Meryl Streep

When has Meryl Streep ever looked less than stunning? This year she wore Christian Dior Haute Couture with a Christian Louboutin clutch.

7. Margot Robbie

Margot Robbie looked elegant in her Chanel gown.

6. Jane Fonda

In 44 Francois Premier, Jane Fonda showed us that a great gown can be youthful.

5. Zendaya

Zendaya wore Giambattista Valli Haute Couture.

4. Gal Gadot

There is not a place on Gal's dress that does not shine thanks to Givenchy Haute Couture.

3. Adam Rippon

The first harness on the red carpet? This Moschino suit gave Adam plenty of attention at this year's Oscars.

2. Agnes Varda

Gucci did us all a favor in creating this glamorous silk outfit for the 89-year-old icon, Agnes Varda.

1. Greta Gerwig

A blonde pixie cut and this yellow gown go together so well that Greta looked like pure sunshine on the red carpet.

Great movies, stunning gowns, and inspiring speeches made the 90th Academy Awards unforgettable, as always. If you missed the live show, catch all the highlights here.