Best Dog Beds for Sleeping
News

Best Dog Beds for Sleeping

One thing is definite about all pooch parents - they most of all want their dog to be happy and content. Part of this contentment means making them comfortable in their daily life.

8
Best Dog Beds for Sleeping

After all, the typical dog sleeps 14 to 16 hours per day. One of the best ways to treat your dog is getting a quality dog bed for optimal relaxation and sleep. Here are some of the best dog beds to consider for your pooch.

Big Barker 7-Inch Pillow Top Orthopedic

The Big Barker orthopedic dog bed features seven-inch thick therapeutic foam, just like the kind in human mattresses. It's designed to support your dog's body as it takes the pressure off the joints, and it has a built-in headrest made of the same foam for guaranteed comfy and sound dog sleep. The dog should be able to fully extend its legs without them falling over the edge of the bed. There are different size beds for various size dogs.

PupRug by PawBrand

With the PupRug, your dog can have a stylish orthopedic bed that looks just like a fluffy faux fur area rug. The bed is made of memory foam that is the same grade as human beds, which is good for easing the stress on your pooch's joints. It's has a water-resistant, non-skid base.

Casper Dog Bed

Casper's dog bed is an overall fabulous bed for any pooch. Like human beds, the dog bed has supportive foam technology that relieves pressure on the joints. The raised foam sides work as pillows. As if this isn't enough, the outer layer of the bed is washable and designed to feel like soft sand that dogs love sinking into but without the mess that actual sand can produce.

K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Lounge Sleeper

Like humans, dogs can experience anxiety for many reasons. A comfortable dog bed like this self-warming sleeper can help your pup soothe itself. This bed is designed to trap heat in its first layer and relay it to your dog from the second layer. It's super safe since it requires no electricity and the warmth and elevated walls make your dog cozy by enhancing feelings of security and general wellbeing.

Furhaven Pet Plush Orthopedic Sofa

This Furhaven sofa is L-shaped orthopedic foam cushioning covered in soft microsuede lined with plush faux fur. Whatever size your pooch, your dog will be comfortable and cozy, from the tiniest puppy to 125 pounds. Even better, you can choose from 17 different colors.

PetFusion Ultimate Orthopedic Memory Foam

Larger breed dogs (e.g., over 75 pounds) tend to develop arthritis and other types of chronic pain as they age. A larger dog is considered a senior at five to seven years old. The PetFusion Ultimate Orthopedic Memory Foam dog bed provides the additional padding and support dogs need to stay as pain-free as possible by keeping the stress off their joints. Additionally, it is surrounded by soft support pillars on which dogs love to rest their head.

Best Friends by Sheri Cozy Cuddler

If you have a smaller dog under 30 pounds, the Cozy Cuddler is an excellent option. This bed is designed to keep your little dog feeling safe and secure. It has soft faux fur walls, a plush cushioned interior, and a built-in blanket that makes the bed great for burrowing.

Floppy Dawg Just Chillin' Elevated

Whether going on adventures or spending time in the backyard, this outdoor bed can stand up to whatever the weather brings, keeping your dog comfortable and safe. Not only is it waterproof, washable and portable, but it also has a raised mesh bed and removable canopy. With this bed, even if there's no shade to be found, your dog will have it made.

Dog owners know that they can sleep much more soundly when they know their furry friend is comfortable and happy. Whether a young puppy or a senior dog, perfectly healthy or in need of some extra comfort, you're sure to find the ideal bed for your pooch.