Dairy free friends, rejoice!

Whether you're lactose intolerant, vegan, dairy-free or simply a hyper ice cream lover, stores are being fully stocked with delicious dairy-free ice creams for everyone to enjoy. Just in time for summer!

As dairy-free is becoming more of a thing, it can be hard choosing the right flavors. You're in luck. As someone who has been dairy free for the past 3+ years, I can tell you that this new trend in dairy-free ice cream is life changing. I asked my fellow dairy-free friends their opinion on their favorite ice cream choices and created the ultimate list of dairy-free ice creams, no matter what kind of ice cream you enjoy.

Pop off a top and enjoy a pint of your new favorite guilty pleasure.

1. For the chocolate lover

Häagen-Daz Non-Dairy Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle

This is so chocolatey that you will forget you're not eating real ice cream. It's almost like witchcraft.

2. For the health nut

Halo Top Dairy Free Oatmeal Cookie

Out of all the Halo Top Dairy Free ice creams, everyone I have talked to has agreed that oatmeal cookie is the best one. It's not overly sweet but holds the right amount of flavor to satisfy any sweet tooth. Plus, it's only 320 calories. Let's buy two.

3. For the classic ice cream fan

Breyers Non-Dairy Oreo Cookies & Cream and Vanilla Peanut Butter

If you're more of a single scoop, vanilla with sprinkles type, then these are the ice creams for you. These classic flavors are iconic original, but wait until you try them without dairy.

4. For the cookie fanatic

So Delicious Coconut Milk Cookie Dough

Your cookie dough dreams are not over simply because you don't eat dairy. The coconut milk gives it a little something special, too. It also comes in gluten-free.

5. For the fruit addict

Talenti Dairy Free Sorbetto Roman Raspberry

It tastes like you walked over to a gelato shop in Italy. Perfect for poolside treats or cooling off after a day in the sun. Plus, if chocolate isn't your thing, this will be your best friend.

6. For the carmel dreamer

Häagen Dazs Non-Dairy Coconut Carmel

Picture yourself floating in a sea of caramel, but it's not sticky or gross, it's calming and luxurious. That's what this ice cream tastes like. Think of all your girl scout cookie fantasies, but better.

7. For the ice cream risk taker

Ben & Jerry's P.B & Cookies Non Dairy

This isn't your average non-dairy ice cream. Ben & Jerry's are an explosion of flavor that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Plus, haven't you seen "Parent Trap?" Peanut butter and Oreos are a perfect combination.