Best Concerts Of All Time

Best Concerts Of All Time

Some of the best performers I've seen live.

217
Best Concerts Of All Time
Roxy Saravia

Music has always been a big part of my life. I honestly cannot go one day without my headphones and I find it so therapeutic. Whether I'm getting ready in the morning, doing homework, writing an article, etc. I always have to listen to music. I truly believe there's always a song for every mood! I've been to a couple of concerts throughout my lifetime and I thought I would share my favorite artists I've seen live.

Idina Menzel

Anyone who knows me knows that I have been an Idina fan forever. Her voice is so unique and powerful. I've seen her live many times and each time just gets better. She shows her personality on stage and is so fun to watch live because she's always doing something new! My first time seeing her live was at Radio City Hall. I bought my tickets off of Craigslist (sketchy... I know) but I really wanted to see her perform live. A couple of weeks later I saw her in If/Then on Broadway and on her tour. She is an amazing singer and if you ever have the chance to see her you should because you won't regret it!

Beyoncé

Okay... I saw Beyoncé from the top of the stadium (cheap seats) at MET Life Stadium and let me tell you that it was the BEST concert I've ever been to in my life.

Beyoncé is not only an amazing singer but also a great performer overall. Every number was a hit and I'm so glad I went because I had such a great time. I might have cried but then again, I cry over everything...

Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas

Two days before this concert my friend asked me to go with her and to bring a friend. We sat fifth row and it was INSANE. Demi's voice is so versatile. Every note she sang was on point and Nick Jonas was amazing as well. Definitely a night to remember.

The Lumineers

I saw the Lumineers in concert at Madison Square Garden a while back. I went alone because I bought tickets last minute and no one else was able to go the following day. Sometimes it's better to go to concerts by yourself to be honest. You get some alone time and it's better to appreciate the music alone than with someone who doesn't even know who the artist is.

These are just some of the best concerts I've been to and I can't wait to go to many more! If you have the chance to see one of your favorite performers live, you should because you'll never know if you'll ever get that chance again.