37 College Student Discounts You'll Actually Use This Semester

Why not grab a free drink from Chipotle while you're getting chips and queso?
313939

Most college students are on a budget and they'll do just about anything to save a little pocket change. The good news for you is that I have created an amazing list of student discounts that you can use and save a little bit of money in the end!

1. Allstate

If you have Allstate insurance and have good grades, you're in luck because you might be eligible for a 20% discount.

2. Amazon

Students can get free 2-day shipping for 6 months and be able to get Prime at a discounted price and by discounted, I mean 50% off. Wow.

3. AMC Theaters

Students can receive a 10-15% discount on tickets on Thursdays. Treat yo self.

4. Amtrack

If you have your suitcase packed and ready to go, save a little bit more money when you use your student ID for a 15% discount.

5. Apple

Apple has amazing student and educator discounts, including saving up to $200 on a new MacBook or iPad with Apple's education pricing. Not to mention that Apple Music is only $4.99 per month (regularly priced at $9.99) for students. You can even get free wireless Beats headphones if you buy an eligible Macbook or iPad with this discount!

6. Arby's

Just like McDonald's, you can use your student ID for 10% off your purchase.

7. AT&T

Students are eligible for discounts on wireless phones and services with AT&T and the best part is that all you have to do is verify your student email. Unfortunately, this discount varies by school, but it can't hurt to check, right?

8. Banana Republic

Head in-store with your student ID in hand to get a 15% discount.

9. Best Buy

When you register for Best Buy's College Student Deals program, you can save all year long.

10. Buffalo Wild Wings

... And just like McDonald's and Arby's, use your student ID for 10% off.

11. Burger King

Do you fancy a burger instead of a sub sandwich? You're in luck because Burger King will give you a 10% off discount.

12. Charlotte Russe

Did you finally decide to give in to the pair of shoes you've been eyeballing for months? Great! Use your student ID for a 10% discount.

13. Chick-Fil-A

We all love Chick-Fil-A and we all love free things. You can get a free drink with any purchase using your student ID.

14. Chipotle

Everyone loves Chipotle, so why not get a free drink with your chips and queso? Most locations will offer a free drink (with a purchase, of course) when you show your student ID.

15. Cinemark

Oh, so you've heard about the new "It" movie coming out, right? First of all, good luck with that. Second of all, Cinemark will give you a discount on your ticket! Of course, you should check with your local Cinemark to see what days and times the student discount is offered.

16. Dairy Queen

At participating stores, you can inquire about special Student Meal Deals.

17. Dunkin' Donuts

If you're craving an iced coffee or just want to grab some munchkins, use your student ID for a 10% discount on your purchase.

18. Express

You get a 15% discount in-store AND online, so feel free to do some purchasing in the comfort of your own bed.

19. FedEx

When you show your student ID, you'll get 20-30% off shipping documents and packages.

20. Forever 21

You gotta love a trip to Forever 21. What you probably love even more is a 10% discount.

21. Geico

If you're a full-time student with good grades, you're eligible to get 15% off of certain coverages.

22. Goodwill

If you're searching for a bargain, take your student ID to Goodwill on Tuesdays for a 20% discount.

23. Juicy Couture

With your student ID, you can get 15% off your purchase in-store.

24. Kate Spade

Kate Spade will share a 15% discount with you when you show your student ID. Now you can finally buy that purse you've been wanting for FOREVER.

25. Kroger

I gotta admit, I love a Kroger shopping trip. At participating locations, you can get a 5% discount with a student ID.

26. Levi's

Levi's offers a 25% discount in store when you show your student ID.

27. McDonald's

If you're truly craving a McFlurry, head over to McDonald's and use your student ID to get 10% off.

28. Nationwide

If you're between the ages of 16-24, you're eligible for Nationwide's "Good Student Discount".

29. Norton

If you're looking for a new antivirus software, Norton is a pretty great option. As a student, you can get up to 50% off virus software for your PC or MacBook.

30. Qdoba

If you're hungry for a burrito, head over to Qdoba for a $5 burrito meal with your student ID, of course.

31. Regal Cinemas

If you have your student ID with you, you can get up to 15% off of your movie ticket.

32. Sam's Club

When you sign up for a collegiate membership with Sam's Club, you'll get a $15 gift card and access to more coupons and savings.

33. Spotify

Similar to Apple Music, Spotify offers a student discount as well. You can get Spotify for $4.99 a month instead of the usual price of $9.99. You can get this deal for 12 months and Spotify will check your eligibility each academic year.

34. State Farm

Jake from State Farm wants you to know that you can get 25% off of your policy for being a good student.

35. Subway

Participating locations will give you 10% off your purchase when you use a valid student ID.

36. The Limited

Whip out your student ID at The Limited for a 15% discount.

37. Waffle House

You know those 2 a.m. study nights that end in you trying to find a place that's open that late? Waffle House is the place to go. Enjoy some coffee and waffles with a 10% discount.

Everyone loves discounts and saving money. Instead of scrambling to find loose change, pull out your student ID next time you're out and about and who knows, you may just get a discount.

* * *

Disclaimer: The stores, restaurants, and companies mentioned in this article may have different policies and their participation in these discounts may vary. If you're wanting to use a discount at a store or restaurant, you may want to check on it by calling them or visiting to ensure that they do in fact offer the student discount in the store/restaurant nearest you.