50 Cities I Bet You're Dying To Visit (Because I Sure Am)

To travel the world would be an awfully big adventure.

168
@newyork_instagram

Whether or not you have a desire to travel the world, I'm sure there are at least some cities on this list that you have always wanted to go to. And if you didn't want to go before reading, you just might afterward.

1. Paris, France

Oui oui, croissant anyone?

2. London, England

Big interest in Big Ben?

3. Hollywood, California

Lights, Camera, Action!

4. New York, New York

The Big Apple is just for you.

5. Los Angeles, California

Who wouldn't want to visit the "City of Angels"?

6. Venice, Italy

The Floating City? We all wish we could float on over there.

7. Barcelona, Spain

Thank you, Antoni Gaudi!

8. Vienna, Austria

The cultural capital of Europe? On my way.

9. Rome, Italy

Colosseum, Lions, and Rome, oh my!

10. Athens, Greece

Not just for the Percy Jackson fans.

11. Amsterdam, Netherlands

Augustus would be proud.

12. Phuket, Thailand

Gorgeous island, what more reason do you need?

13. Honolulu, Hawaii

You know it's been on your bucket list.

14. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Its beauty speaks for itself.

15. Sydney, Australia

From the Opera House Harbour Bridge, how could you not want to come here?

16. Tokyo, Japan

Other than a home for the anime-lovers, Tokyo happens to be gorgeous and enjoyable for everyone.

17. Las Vegas, Nevada

The adult-city version of 'Chuck E Cheese's'.

18. Madrid, Spain

With its gorgeous central location, how could you not want to visit?

19. New Orleans, Louisiana

Whether Mardi Gras or resurfacing your love for the 'Princess and the Frog', this city is one for the books.

20. Orlando, Florida

From Disney World to Universal Studios, how many magical nights will you have in this amazing city?

21. Hong Kong, China

From the beautiful architecture to the extravagant festivals, who wouldn't want to say that they have gone here.

22. Saint Petersburg, Russia

If you did not already want to visit after watching Anastasia, you will still easily be able to find a handful of reasons to go.

23. San Francisco, California

The Golden Gate Bridge featured in many many movies. Why not see it for yourself?

24. Bangkok, Thailand

Palaces, floating markets and so much more. Don't you want to visit a city that sounds like a dream?

25. Denver, Colorado

Big city, beautiful state. Need I go on?

26. Florence, Italy

Renaissance fans anyone? If not, you'll simply be surrounded by gorgeous views. Bummer.

27. San Juan, Puerto Rico

A mini Las Vegas on an island. What more could you ask for?

28. Krakow, Poland

As one of the oldest cities in Poland, stepping a foot here would transport you back in time.

29. San Diego, California

I know you've seen Madagascar, aren't you at least a little curious about seeing the zoo it was based on? No, well I'm sure there are other reasons to go too.

30. Moscow, Russia

The charming architecture will have you amazed at first sight.

31. Berlin, Germany

Remember the past with sights such as the Holocaust memorial, as well as being able to take in the beauty of the city itself.

32. Seattle, Washington

iCarly. What else?

33. Sedona, Arizona

The landscape speaks for itself.

34. Austin, Texas

There are so many things to do and see. How could you not want to go exploring the city?

35. Beijing, China

The Great Wall of China is pretty great.

36. Seville, Spain

Ever wanted to try flamenco dancing? This is the place for you.

37. Pisa, Italy

Who wouldn't want to have their own "holding up the leaning tower of Pisa" picture?

38. Boston, Massachusetts

History Buff? I have a place for you.

39. Chicago, Illinois

Who doesn't love a nice selfie from a metallic bean? (The answer is no one).

40. Charleston, South Carolina

A charming city for a charming person such as yourself.

41. Buenos Aires, Argentina

The beaches, buildings, people and the shine of it all will be an experience you could never forget.

42. Atlanta, Georgia

Another one for the history buffs or anyone that enjoys the beauty of a city such as this one.

43. Lisbon, Portugal

This coastal capital city will make visiting worth every penny.

44. Vancouver, Canada

Eh.

45. Nashville, Tennessee

If you're into country music, this will be your safe haven.

46. Sarasota, Florida

The sun, sand, and memories that last a lifetime.

47. Singapore, Singapore

From the stunning lights to the incredible culture, what more could you ask for?

48. Washington, D.C.

For the Politically savvy.

49. Shanghai, China

A futuristic skyline that will leave you speechless.

50. Toronto, Canada

A lake, unique skyscrapers and so much more.