Best Christmas Sides

10 Sides For Your Christmas Dinner That Will Absolutely Sleigh

A mix of the dishes that you left out last holiday!

194
Food

Now that Thanksgiving is over, there are still many dishes that you can make to surprise your guests with! A mix of the dishes that you left out last holiday!

1. Mashed potatoes

Here is the ultimate tasty guide on making your preferred mashed potatoes.

2. Green bean casserole

String beans are a classic dish that will also make the kids want to eat their vegetables! Check it out here!

3. Cheesy garlic brussels sprouts bake

Don't like brussel sprouts? You've never tried them baked with cheese. Click the recipe here.

4. Roasted mushrooms in browned butter, garlic, and thyme sauce

This recipe is for everyone, especially the mushroom lovers of the family. It's crisp and garnished deliciously!

5. Butter rolls

Bread butter rolls are a simple staple for family dinners!

6. Stuffing

Stuffing can be made in so many different ways! Here is the recipe for a classic brioche stuffing and the ultimate guide on how to make any kind of stuffing.

7. Buttered and baked sweet potatoes

Up it a notch with the sweet potatoes this season with this recipe.

8. Pecan pie

Here is a homemade pecan pie recipe for your sweet tooth after all that stuffing.

9. Pumpkin pie

When someone doesn't like pecan in the family, opt for the classic pumpkin pie!

10. Fall harvest honey crisp apple and kale salad

Lastly, surprise your host with a new twist to the family on the table with a sweet and fresh salad to wipe away all the grease and roasted main dishes!