10 Netflix Movies To Get You Through Christmas
Christmas

To Binge Or Not To Binge: 10 Netflix Movies To Get You Through Christmas

These are the best Christmas movies you can find on Netflix!

471

Everyone loves Christmas movies and this year Netflix has some of the best ones yet!

1. A Christmas Prince

A movie about Christmas AND a Prince, it doesn't get better than this.

2. A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding

I fell in love with the first movie last year and was so happy to see they came out with a sequel to the first one!

3. Christmas Inheritence

This movie is about a girl who is all wrapped up in the big city and inheriting her dads business, she gets stuck in a small town and realizes what really is important in her life.

4. The Holiday Calendar

This movie is all about romance and just when you didn't think the movie could get better, it does!

5. The Princess Switch

I love Vanessa Hudgens, so once I saw she was starring in a Netflix original Christmas movie I knew it would be good, and it's a plus she plays a princess.

6. The Grinch

A classic. Everyone has seen this movie, and no one will ever stop watching.

7. Merry Kissmas

This is a very romantic movie about a couple who is about to get engaged until something big happens and messes up their future plans.

8. Christmas Crush

This movie is about a girl who gets a second chance with her high school boyfriend.

9. Holiday Breakup

This movie is about a couple who break up during the holiday season and realize it's too hard to get to parties alone and face the truth so they decide to pretend they are still together.

10. Dear Santa

This movie is about a woman who is long overdue for a good deed, and one finds her just in time for Christmas!