15 Of The Best Christmas Episodes On Netflix
Christmas

I Found 15 Of The Best Christmas Episodes On Netflix So You Don't Have To Search

After all, you may have six weeks worth of binging to do.

180

When it comes to getting into the Christmas Spirit, there are tons of ways to do it. Some people prefer listening to Christmas music from their favorite streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, or Apple Music, while others might sit back with some hot chocolate in front of a Hallmark movie marathon. Regardless of your preferred method of finding that holly jolly we all crave and need, we can all agree that the easiest thing to get caught up in is a Netflix binge.

Now don't get me wrong, there are tons of good Christmas movies worth your time, and I suggest watching those too, such as "The Santa Clause," "Elf," or even "Home Alone." But, if you do not quite have enough time for a movie, but you have a quick 30-40 minutes to knock out a Netflix episode, then here is a list of all the good shows on Netflix that have one dedicated to the holiday wrapped in red and green.

1. 'The Office'

Season 3, Episode 10

Michael, Andy, Dwight, and Jim then go to a local Benihana restaurant, where Michael and Andy find dates with two of the restaurant's waitresses. Back at the office, after a conflict with a bossy Angela, Karen and Pam decide to create their own Christmas party. — Wikipedia

2. 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'

Season 2, Episode 8

Kimmy and the gang celebrate Fake Christmas. Kimmy takes Dong to an abandoned hotel in the Poconos. A Jewish family claims the rights to the painting Jacqueline bid on. — Wikipedia

3. 'Parks and Recreation'

Season 4, Episode 10

When Chris bans a suspended Leslie from trying to do her job in any way, Leslie becomes a super-organizer for citizen-based projects in Pawnee. The entire staff endeavors to create the most thoughtful present for Leslie they can think of, in order to pay her back for her many years of unprecedentedly thoughtful presents. Ben Wyatt goes on distressing private sector job interviews before getting good advice from a surprising source. Leslie's City Council campaign suffers crippling losses–until her friends and colleagues unite anew to help her out. — Wikipedia

4. '30 Rock'

Season 3, Episode 6

In the Christmas episode, Liz decides to help a charity for underprivileged children after her parents ditch their holiday plans. Jack's mother, Colleen (Elaine Stritch), stops Jack from going on a Christmas vacation so he ends up taking his frustration out on the TGS staff. The TGS crew have to ditch their own plans for a holiday-themed episode of the show. — Wikipedia

5. 'Friends

Season 7, Episode 10

Ross wants to introduce Ben to Hanukkah but Ben always loved Christmas. Phoebe learns that her and Rachel's apartment has been repaired; however she then fears that Rachel would rather continue to live with Joey instead of her. To prevent this problem she presents Joey with various gifts – a spider that scares Joey more than Rachel and a drum kit that annoys Monica. Ross dresses up as a "Holiday Armadillo" to make Ben excited about Hanukkah. — Wikipedia

6. 'The Office'

Season 2, Episode 10

The office Christmas party turns into a disaster when Michael decides to give all of the employees the ability to steal each other's gifts. While Michael attempts to procure a better gift, the rest of the members of the office all attempt to win the iPod that Michael originally bought for Ryan. Seeing that his idea has ruined the party, Michael buys alcohol for everyone. — Wikipedia

7. 'Gilmore Girls'

Season 5, Episode 9

Jackson is the soul of patience as Sookie suffers from mood swings and pregnancy food cravings. Paris' decision to fast for Ramadan to bring authenticity to her writing takes its toll on Rory and Marty. — Wikipedia

8. 'Gossip Girl'

Season 1, Episode 11

When Blair's father, Harold, comes home for the holidays with an unexpected guest—his boyfriend, Roman (William Abadie). Blair finds it difficult to hide her disappointment and hatches a plan to get rid of Roman for good. — Wikipedia

9. 'Black Mirror'

Season 2, Episode 4

On Christmas Day, Matt and Joe start talking about their past for the first time, after five years that they have been stationed together in a remote cabin. Matt used to help single men seduce women. His clients had optical implants that allowed him to see through their eyes and give them advice in real-time using the "Eye-Link" technology. — Wikipedia

10. 'Glee'

Season 3, Episode 9

New Directions celebrates the holidays, and the group is faced with a dilemma when they agree to perform at two different events that turn out to be scheduled at the exact same time. Rory suffers from homesickness, and bonds with Sam, who is also away from his family. Artie is set to direct a Christmas special for a local network and is inspired to do a tribute to Christmas specials of old. — Wikipedia

11. 'Mad Men'

Season 4, Episode 2

Don gets a Christmas letter from Sally which highlights his loneliness. Now 18 months sober, Freddy Rumsen turns up at SCDP with a new client, but his old-fashioned prejudice leads to conflict with Peggy. — Wikipedia

12. 'Parks and Recreation' 

Season 5, Episode 9

Ron and Diane go to a woodworking award show to recognize one of Ron's pieces, when Tammy II shows up. Jerry and his wife throw a holiday party and some of Jerry's co-workers are not invited, while others are quite shocked by Jerry's stunningly happy domestic life. — Wikipedia

13. 'Grey's Anatomy'

Season 2, Episode 12

A young boy needs a heart transplant but doesn't seem to want it, and an argument over his treatment exposes major philosophical differences between Burke and Cristina. Meanwhile, when the interns rally to help Alex prepare to re-take his exam, Izzie feels betrayed and Meredith has to remind her of the true spirit of the Christmas holiday. — Wikipedia

14. 'The West Wing'

Season 1, Episode 10

While the senior staffers discuss the preparations for the Christmas celebration at the West Wing, Toby receives a telephone call from the office of the local coroner, and he responds by meeting a detective of the Metro PD at "the wall" at the National Mall. — Wikipedia

15. 'New Girl'

Season 2, Episode 11

The gang attends several Christmas parties on Christmas Eve. Sam tries to win Jess back. Nick is intimidated by Angie being very sexually adventurous in public. Schmidt rejects Cece's Christmas gift after she denies him after he proclaimed his love for her. — Wikipedia

Of course, there are other episodes on Netflix that definitely tie into the wintery theme and may put you in the mood, so feel free to hunt for those too! Like I said, each person has their own routine for finding their Christmas spirit, now if you excuse me, I have some things to watch.