Caleb & Kelsey's Best Songs
Music

21 Caleb & Kelsey Songs That Will Knock Your Socks Off

"I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too."

249

This past summer, I found a video by Caleb & Kelsey, a married musical duo, on Facebook, and I've been hooked ever since. While I don't think they've ever put out a bad song, here are 21 of my favorite that you need to listen to, like, yesterday.

1. "Shallow"

"I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I'll never meet the ground."

2. "One Thing Remains / How He Loves"

"Oh, He loves us. Oh, how Your love never fails"

3. "Above All / You Are My King"

"You are my King, above all."

4. "From This Moment On / You're Still The One"

"So glad we made it. Look how far we've come, my baby. I will love you as long as I live, from this moment on."

5. "From The Ground Up"

"And we'll build this love from the ground up. Now 'til forever, it's all of me, all of you"

6. "Somebody Like You / You're My Better Half / Better Life"

"I just lean on you 'cause, baby, you're my better half"

7. "Awesome God / All In All / I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever / I Love You Lord / Lord I Lift Your Name On High"

"Seeking You as a precious jewel, Lord to give up I'd be a fool, You are my All in All"

Side note: This song is awesome and hands down, one of my favorites.

8. "Reckless Love / Death Was Arrested"

"Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, when death was arrested and my life began."

9. "How Great Is Our God / Our God / How Great Thou Art"

"Then sings my soul, my Savior, God, to Thee. How great Thou art, How great is our God, awesome in power, our God. How great Thou art."

10. "What Hurts The Most / Here Comes Goodbye"

"Not seeing that loving you is what I was tryin' to do, here comes goodbye."

11. "Oceans / You Make Me Brave"

"You make me brave. No fear can hinder now the promises You made. My soul will rest in Your embrace, for I am Yours and You are mine."

12. "The Way You Love Me / This Kiss / Breathe"

"Ooh, I love the way the way you love me, baby and I can feel you breathe."

13. "The Heart Of Worship / Here I Am To Worship"

"I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it, when it's all about You, It's all about You, Jesus. I'll never know how much it cost, when it's all about You."

14. "10,000 Reasons / What A Beautiful Name"

"What a beautiful Name it is, the Name of Jesus Christ my King. Sing like never before, oh my soul."

15. "Ever Be / Tremble"

"Your name is a light that the shadows can't deny. Your name cannot be overcome. Your name will ever be on my lips, ever be on my lips, Jesus, Jesus."

16. "So Will I (100 Billion X) / Wonder"

"Every burning star, a signal fire of grace. If creation sings Your praises, so will I. I see the world in light. I see the world in wonder"

17. "Jesus, Take The Wheel"

"Jesus, take the wheel, take it from my hands, cause I can't do this on my own."

18. "Bless The Broken Road"

"This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

19. "How Do I Live / I Need You"

"There's a freedom in your arms that carries me through. How do I, oh, how do I live?"

20. "God Gave Me You"

"There are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you"

21. "I'll Be There For You (Friends Theme Song)"