An Open Letter To The Best Boyfriend Ever
popular

To The Boyfriend Who Makes It Impossible To Thank Enough

You've shown me what it means to have someone truly care about you.

2415
Personal Photo

Hey babe,

From the moment we met, there was something different about us. A good different. A type of different that I don't think either one of us really experienced before. There was an instant connection that can't be explained.

At first, things were a little messy with us, but it got easier as time went on. The more I got to know you, the harder I fell for you.

As much as you tried to fight it, you fell, too.

Not only did you want to learn about my past and where I came from, you wanted to learn me; the real me. You wanted to learn all of my little quarks, so you paid attention. You've paid so much attention to me and the things I do that you've mentioned some quarks that I didn't even realize I had.

You've taken more time to learn about me and how I work more than anyone else has. You know what I'm going to say before I even say it, and surprise me just by how much you pay attention to me.

I hope you know the little things you do for me don't go unnoticed. Whether it's randomly buying me beer after mentioning once I wanted to try it, or getting me a charger because you knew I needed it.

You help me with the little and big difficulties in life, and most of the time you jump in to help before I even tell you what the problem is. You notice it before I can sometimes.

Recently you've been going even more above and beyond to make sure I have everything I need/want, and to make sure I'm OK in general.

You don't let me forget how much you care about me, and you try your hardest to make the bad days better. You know exactly how to calm me down when my head is racing, and I can't get it to stop.

You always know how to make me smile when I'm in the worst moods, and you've helped me turn into someone better.

You've turned me into someone who cares more, and you've taught me how to show how much I care about someone (which you've been incredibly patient with, I might add). You've taught me it's OK to express my feelings and stand up for myself isn't instead letting people walk all over me.

Thank you for all that you do for me.

Whether it's listening to my basic needs, or driving three hours to surprise me at school. The small, medium, and big gestures don't go unnoticed, and I hope you know how much you mean to me.

I love you to the moon and back, and back again.

Stephanie