The Best Bird Box Memes About Dating And Relationships

The Best Bird Box Memes That Perfectly Describe Dating in 2019, Since You're Not Seeing Anyone

“Aye, your man’s phone is unlocked!” *Takes off blindfold*

166

Netflix's Bird Box has taken the world by storm. With over 45 million accounts tuned in, this original film has quickly become Netflix's biggest hit. Tons of hilarious memes have been inspired by scenes of the movie, and quite a few of them can relate to our love lives. If you're still hype from all the excitement from Bird Box, enjoy these memes that perfectly describe dating in 2019.

Curving people

Ahh... that awkward moment when someone has an unrequited crush on you, but you aren't sure what to say so you're just thinking about the best way to go about rejecting them.

The relationship glow up

At times it seems like one of the most sought after assets these days is having a bigger booty, bigger boobs, and bigger thighs to have the ultimate hourglass shape. Becoming thick, especially due to healthy relationship weight gain is key.

Checking your partner’s phone

According to a recent survey, nearly two-thirds of people have gone snooping through their partner's phones before. I can only imagine how hard it'd be not to take a little peak even within the context of Bird box.

Not returning the favor with nudes

Getting nudes when you actually solicit them is great, but sometimes when it's your turn to reciprocate, you're left thinking "Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for that part."

Ignoring red flags

As Lady Gaga put it perfectly, "I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away, but baby, I just need one good one to stay."

Ignoring the nice guy for the douche bag

There are a lot of reasons that people may subconsiously prefer the stereotypical bad boys rather than the typical nice guys. The interesting thing about it is that most of us will admit we want someone who will fully commit to us and kiss the ground we walk on. There is almost always a guy who is willing to do that for us, yet we tend to pick the opposite of that guy instead.

Being more invested than the other person

The funny thing about dating in this day in age is that often, a person will tell you plainly that they aren't looking for a relationship, but they'll definitely still smash or do anything that people would normally do in a committed relationship. This can be kind of confusing for those who are clearly more invested than the other person considering the mixed signals being involved.

Having slightly over-the-top expectations

Considering that millennials are known to be the "me" generation, it's only natural that a lot of us want to put our own requirements and needs first even when we're in a relationship.

Entertaining other people

More often than I’d like to admit, dating in this day in age involves a lot of situationships where people still keep side hoes and entertain them just in case things don’t work out with their main person.

Ignoring people you have no interest in

Let’s face it. If they aren’t responding to your messages or DMs, they just aren’t that into you.