Best Beaches on Crete Greece

Best Beaches on Crete Greece

Read article!

5
best beaches

When it comes to the best beaches on Crete, there is a lot to choose from. For those who don’t know, Crete is a large island off the coast of Greece.

This is a list of the best beaches on Crete. There are many beautiful beaches in Crete, but here are some of the most popular ones.

Balos Beach

Balos Beach is a small beach in the southwest region of Crete. It is located approximately 15 kilometers south of Chania. This is a beautiful beach and has golden sand. The water is very clear and blue. It is a calm beach where you can relax in the water.

It is not a crowded beach and there are no facilities. There are two tavernas near the beach, but both are basic.

Chania Beaches

As you can see, there are many beautiful beaches in Crete. Some of them have natural sand, others are made of rocks, and a few have a mix of both.

The most popular beach on Crete is probably Chania. It is located on the eastern side of the island. The beach is quite long and has many restaurants.

The water is very calm and blue, so swimming is a very pleasant activity. There are also many hotels and villas in the area.

Elafonissi Beach

Elafonissi beach is located on the north coast of Crete and is a favorite among travelers. It is a beautiful white sand beach that has clear waters and a safe swimming area.

This is a nice beach that attracts lots of people who want to go sunbathing and enjoy the beach. However, it is a fairly crowded beach and it gets very busy during the summer.

Falassarna Beach

Falassarna is a picturesque beach located on the northern coast of the island. It is known for its turquoise waters and clear waters. The beach is also a popular destination for scuba divers.

Falassarna Beach is one of the most visited beaches in Crete. Its crystal-clear water makes it a favorite spot among locals and visitors alike.

Falassarna is also a popular diving spot, and it is often called the “Crete’s most beautiful beach.” It offers many snorkeling opportunities, and it is also a great place to relax.

It is located along the western coast of Crete, so it is a good choice for those who want to enjoy the sea breeze.

Voulisma Beach

Voulisma beach is located on the northern coast of Crete. The beach is known for its clean and clear waters. It is a quiet beach that offers many amenities for relaxation. The beach is very popular amongst visitors.

Plakias Beach

A beautiful beach located in the south of the island of Crete. The beach is a long stretch of sand, lined with palm trees and surrounded by the Aegean Sea.

It’s a popular tourist destination, especially in summer. The beach is very clean and has a few shops and restaurants.

Stavros Beach

Located on the north side of Crete, the town of Chania is the most popular destination in the area. The beach is located on the eastern coast of the town.

Chania has a small beach called Stavros. It is a beautiful beach with crystal clear waters, and you can visit the beach any time of year.

Seitan Limania Beach

This is a small, secluded beach located on the northwest shore of the island of Crete. It’s one of the most popular and best-kept secrets on the island.

The beach is located near the village of Grissoi. This is a small fishing town and it’s well worth a visit if you’re looking for a nice relaxing day.

Fragokastello Beach

There are many beautiful beaches on Crete, but here are some of the most popular ones.

A beautiful beach on Crete, “Fragokastello” is located in the southwest part of the island. This is a small town with a picturesque village and a great beach. It’s just a short drive from the town of Chania, and it is one of the most popular tourist spots.

It’s a long, white, sandy beach that is great for swimming and relaxing. It is surrounded by cliffs and has clear water.

Conclusion

Crete is also home to some of the most beautiful beaches in all of Greece. The northern half of Crete is covered with the largest network of sandy beaches in Europe.

The beaches are very beautiful and the water is clear and clean. You’ll see a lot of people enjoying the beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters.

If you want to get away from the crowds and have some peace and quiet, this is the place to go. However, if you enjoy being close to the action, there are many of interesting and fun things to do in Crete.

thank you.