7 Signs You've Partied At Last Call

Everyone hears the good 'ole rumors that SEMO is a complete party school. Well, those rumors are completely true. As I was leaving SEMO this past weekend, my friend was looking around at the college town and said, "Man, I really feel like this whole town is hungover."

Yes, you've all heard of the fraternity parties, but there is a bar down there that I wish would legit fly all the way to Edwardsville, where I go to school, and replace our bars completely. If you've been here, you know what I'm talking about.

1. You uploaded a picture on Instagram and used their location "The Last Call."

This is the reason that I even knew about this bar in the first place. Seriously, everyone who goes to SEMO seems to spend more time here than anywhere else in Cape.

2. "Big Calls" changed your life.

How much would a 32-ounce drink be in St. Louis? Probably like $10-12. Well, here I was mind blown to find out that their 32-ounce drinks or "Big Calls" were actually $3. Three dollars for a 32-ounce drink of whatever you wanted.

3. You've probably danced on the stage way too much.

The cool thing about the way that this bar is set up is that there is a huge stage that people stand on and dance. When you're getting huge drinks for so cheap, it's almost impossible to not dance on this stage.

4. The playlist. Not just your typical bar songs.

You know those bars that you go to that repeat the same "hit songs" over and over again? Last Call was not one of those bars. One second you could be listening to a hit song then all of a sudden it would be a straight throwback from the early 2000's that got everyone dancing. They do a great job of keeping everyone lit.

5. You can literally wear whatever you want a no one will judge you.

I saw people there in formal dresses, rompers, sweatpants and a t-shirt, makeup, and no makeup. It doesn't matter. People go there to have a good time and do not care what they look like.

6. Cardinal's tickets.

You could win 4 all-inclusive Cardinal's tickets the weekend I was down there just for buying a "Big Call." Literally, it made me want to buy like 30.

7. It is a place that you'll always remember when you look back on your college memories.

"One time some animal got stuck inside of our vents at school, so the school closed and the bars opened up and we had a huge darty." It seems as if so many memories have been made here.