17 Kids Shows That Will Bring Back All The Nostalgia

17 TV Shows From Your Childhood That Will Bring Back All The Nostalgia

Is it cliché to say "only 90's babies will remember this"?

1684

Recently, I was reminiscing about my childhood, when I got to thinking about all the awesome kid's TV shows I used to love watching.There's something extremely nostalgic about PBS, Playhouse Disney, and Nick Jr. television - it's what I grew up on! While being a college student adult, I often forget about the memories of my childhood.

Until now.

If you watched any of these, you'll enjoy the flashbacks they bring. How many did you love as a kid?

1. Arthur

Arthur was one of the best! It was a great book series first, but the show was fantastic too!

2. Bear in the Big Blue House

This one was a cute one! A bear lives in a blue house with his friends, and they deal with different problems by singing and dancing. How could you not love it?

3. Clifford the Big Red Dog

Another book series-turned TV show, I always loved the idea of talking dogs! Plus, how on earth did Clifford grow so big?!

4. Blue's Clues

We just got a letter, we just got a letter...all these years later, I'm still singing the little songs! Plus, everyone knows that Steve was better than Joe. There's no contest.

5. Zaboomafoo

These crazy brothers taught me a lot about different ecosystems and the animals that live in them. I loved that they had a lemur friend too!

6. Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

This show was HILARIOUS! From Jimmy's inventions gone wrong to the robot dog who was actually really adorable, I loved it all!

7. Rolie Polie Olie

I don't remember a lot about this show, but I do remember loving it! A round robot kid who is best friends with a square robot kid, what could be better?

8. Dragon Tales

Ok, this one might have actually been my favorite. The kids travel to a land with nice dragons who take them on adventures - who wouldn't want to do that?

9. Mister Rogers' Neighborhood

This show always dealt with the deep topics in a way that kids could understand them. Fred Rogers was a man like no other!

10. Zoom

Whenever I watched this show, I always wanted to become a scientist. They were always testing little experiments and making learning seem fun!

11. Between the Lions

This show took place in the library, so I was hooked from the beginning! It was all about reading and words, so I would say it definitely helped me become the big reader I am today!

12. Reading Rainbow

I don't remember a lot about this one, but I loved it because BOOKS!

13. The Big Comfy Couch

I'm still not over how that girl did the clock stretch...

14. Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat

I distinctly remember this show because the cats wrote in Chinese with their tails! I loved the show because it was so fascinating!

15. Bill Nye, the Science Guy

BILL! BILL! BILL! As a teacher now, I love using them in the classroom (mostly because I get to rewatch them)!

16. Oswald

The octopus had a wiener dog and was best friends with a penguin and a daisy. The world was weird, but I loved it!

17. Maggie and the Ferocious Beast

Great Googly Moogly! I loved this show so much, I dressed up as Maggie for Spirit Week one year!