Best 2016 Coachella Outfits During Weekend 1

Coachella fashion is definitely a thing at this point.
653

Festival season is among us, which means people are usually starting to talk about Coachella, outfits, and music. Coachella fashion really didn't get into the public sphere until Vanessa Hudgens came into the picture. Ever since she was deemed "Queen of Coachella" tons and tons of people have put time and preparation into the outfits themselves for the three-day festival. To make it easier on all of us, I'm going to show my favorite outfits from this year, rather than show an additional section "worst-dressed" because, good vibes all around right?

Kendall Jenner

Kendall is definitely known for having such a simple outfit that pops in one way or another. This outfit was probably my favorite from hers as I am a sucker for anything crochet. Crochet is a good way to emphasize the bohemian fashion, but also be able to let your body breath through the clothing! Her chunky necklace, and effortless buns make this look comfortable, cute, and festival ready.

Vanessa Hudgens

This is definitely a toned down look for Vanessa, especially at Coachella, but I'm into it. I always have been a huge fan of one-pieces, which includes overalls. The simplicity of this outfit with her big beachy waved hair intertwined with vibrant feathers is such an appealing combination

Taylor Hill

Probably my favorite outfit by far. The sheer-ness of this piece is super nice and breathable, with of course a black slip underneath. This simplicity balances out with the vibrant floral pattern across. And of course to tie the look altogether, an effortless top-knot bun along with a wide crochet choker.

Jasmine Tookes

Absolutely love the mustard detailing on this outfit. Maxi skirts and crop tops are a good festival trend because it's comfy, and it looks like you tried. What could be better than that? The abstract print top has to be such a statement piece along with the basic white wrap maxi skirt. And of course her skin color looks great in all of this.

Jamie Chung

This For Love & Lemons dress could only look good on Jamie Chung. This mustard-color sheer dress paired with a black slip and a fedora is EVERYTHING. Jamie definitely nailed the bohemian vibes with this one. Also her mirrored shades and bucket bag are nice touches as well.

Chanel Iman

Gotta love a good pair of "happy pants," and Chanel pulls it off perfectly. These abstract printed pants are soft, cute, comfortable, and definitely a good piece for a boho festival. Paired with a chiffon tie crop top, this is a great look for a long day in the sun.