icebreaker questions best friend
popular

37 Icebreaking Questions To Never Stop Getting To Know Someone

Whether it is a long car ride, a lunch date, or day at the beach... get to know people more.

1639
college girl friends partying at outdoor summer concert
Sydney Cole
With the era of technology, people have lost real connection in their relationships with people. So now as you are reading this on some electronic device, let this be your wake up call to continue to grow your relationships with friends, family, and everyone you come in contact with. If you forgot how to speak to a human face to face or maybe you can just never think of something to say, start here with these questions:

1. What topic could you spend hours talking about?

2. What trend are you tired of?

3. Which way should to toilet paper hang?

4. What is your secret talent?

5. What small change do you think greatly improves someone's appearance?

6. What kind of company do you desire?

7. What is one word you always misspell?

8. What is the biggest realization you have had about yourself?

9. When was the last time you stayed up for the entire night?

10. Do you prefer things to be planned out or to just or with the flow?

11. What kind of naps are the most satisfying?

12. What outdated slang do you still use on a daily basis?

13. What always cheers you up to think about?

14. What sport do you think is the most boring to watch?

15. What was ruined because it became popular?

16. What has someone borrowed of yours but never given back?

17. What is your good luck charm?

18. What two things are terrible apart, but great together?

19. Who is the most creative person you know?

20. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

21. How ambitious are you?

22. How comfortable are you speaking in front of a crowd of people?

23. What is the most anxiety-inducing thing you do on a regular basis?

24. What is your worst example of procrastination?

25. What qualities do all of your friends have in common?

26. What random facts do you have memorized?

27. What is something you think is common to experience that you have not experienced yourself?

28. What is something everyone could agree on?

29. What's one of the most interesting concerts you have been to?

30. What is the best thing that has happened to you today?

31. What is the most remarkable true story that you have ever heard?

32. How do you get yourself to fall asleep when you are having trouble falling asleep?

33. What is about to get much better?

34. What is one of the best vacations you have ever had?

35. What life skill is rarely taught but extremely useful?

36. Where is one place you have always wanted to travel to?

37. If we had to update the 10 Commandments, what would they say today?