Almost every tea has health benefits. Most teas are similar in their health benefits but each one promotes something different. Some might be better at helping you fall asleep and others are more helpful in reducing cold symptoms. Almost all teas, however, help to reduce bloating. Anyway, here's the tea, sis.

1. Green tea

Green tea contains many antioxidants that aid in boosting metabolic rate, lowering risk of disease, and promote weight loss. Green tea also aids in reducing stomach aches from bloating.

2. Peppermint tea

Peppermint tea helps fight common cold symptoms including headaches, sinus problems, and soothing an upset stomach (including bloating). This tea also helps sooth menstrual cramps, anxiety, strengthens the immune system, and reduces bad breath.

3. Lemon tea

Lemon tea is good for detoxifying the body. It contains antiviral and anti-bacterial properties which help in removing wastes and toxins in the bloodstream and prevents diseases.

4. Black tea

Black tea helps to improve intestinal, blood, and cholesterol health. Black tea contains antioxidants that promote a healthy body.

5. Ginger tea

Ginger tea aids in relieving nausea, bloating, reducing inflammation, reducing respiratory cold symptoms, and reducing menstrual cramps.

6. Chai tea

Chai tea helps to reduce nausea and promote better digestion. It also helps with weight loss as this tea contains protein to induce the feeling of being full.

7. Earl Grey tea

Earl Grey tea helps fight oral infections, anxiety and depression, and improves digestion and increases energy.

8. Lavender tea

Lavender tea improves quality of sleep, reduces inflammation, improves respiratory health, and improves digestion.

9. Chamomile tea

Chamomile tea helps improve quality of sleep, reduce inflammation, and promotes digestive health. This tea is also good for reducing bloating.