I Believe In Taking Too Many Pictures

I Believe In Taking Too Many Pictures

I believe in taking all of the pictures because, to me, they aren't just pictures-- they're memories that I never want to forget.

49
I Believe In Taking Too Many Pictures

I believe in taking too many pictures.

I believe in taking pictures of everybody and everything. Every concert, road trip, and vacation. I believe in taking the pictures of your friends when they're laughing and your family when they aren't paying attention. I believe in taking all of the pictures because, to me, they aren't just pictures-- they're memories that I never want to forget.

I constantly remind myself that you never know what's going to happen in a week, month, or a year. Time flies faster and faster, and things change in the blink of an eye. Being able to have these memories to look at and be able to remember exactly how you felt at that moment is almost as good as being back in the moment.

We are constantly told to put the phone down and live in the moment, but I believe that while living in the moment is important, the memories we make to look back on later in life is even more important.

So, take the selfies and the pictures of the sunsets. Take the blurry pictures of your dog. Annoy people with the number of pictures and videos you take on vacation. Take pictures of your siblings and candids of your friends.

Otherwise, you'll regret not having all of these memories someday.