Yes, I Believe in Horoscopes And Here's Why You Should Too

Everything is connected.
77

Most people, if not all, know what their horoscope is (and the others act like they don’t when in reality, they do). Some people brush off their horoscope, asserting that it is a pointless title that is used to lure money from superstitious people. Others, however, base their lives around horoscopes.

They freak out when mercury is in retrograde, try to stick around people with compatible signs, and avoid people who mesh with their sign. And, if they’re really extreme, will base their days around what their horoscopes tell them to do and what to avoid.

I am one of the firm believers. I truly believe in the idea of horoscopes. I believe that we were born in a very specific spot in the universe, while we were a specific distance from the sun, and the moon had a specific alignment. I don’t believe that this idea is radical; I mean, to believe that all of the components of the universe are irrelevant and the only important aspects of the universe are human actions completely undermines the insanely complex universe that we are floating in.

The radical part, to most, is the idea that the alignment of the planets at our birth can somehow dictate our characteristics and daily events.

I believe in the fact that people who share star signs also share certain characteristics and tendencies, but I also believe that the commercialization of horoscopes has diffused the beauty of these connections into senseless “gullible human” traps.

The over dramatization and commercialization of horoscopes has caused so many people to steer away from the idea of spirituality and cosmic meaning. People, sensing attempts of people trying to steal their money, dismiss this “bizarre” idea of star signs, and, thus, assume that everything spiritual is false.

But the commercialization of horoscopes should not steer you away from the scientifically proven truth of cosmic significance.

Okay, avoiding tunnels one day because your horoscope told you to might be irrational; and, yes, quitting your job because you find out that your boss’ star sign is not compatible with yours may be self-sabotage -- you should not base your life off of what other people tell you, especially when that same person is simultaneously luring you to pay for something.

Actually looking deeply into the reasoning behind horoscopes and the deep truth of our universe, however, will only enrich your mind and allow you to thoroughly appreciate the world around you.

Since I have allowed myself to explore my spirituality and comprehend the “nonsensical” things, such as horoscopes, healing crystals, and vibrations, I have seen such immense growth in my character, gratitude, and happiness.

Your problems seem so much smaller once you wrap your head around the immense universe that you are currently floating in; the people around you bare more significance once you indulge in the concept of soul connections; and the life you desire becomes less materialistic once you realize that the world is so much bigger than the shoes that you are wearing.

I do not believe in horoscopes because I am trying to “hack life” or because I’m delusional; I believe in them because everything becomes so much more beautiful once you acknowledge all of the differen cosmic elements that have placed you in this exact spot, surrounded by specific people, living your exact life. Once you open yourself up to the idea that “everything happens for a reason,” you’ll begin to deeply appreciate the significance of everything around you.