Trust The Process

Trust The Process

Everything happens for a reason, all you gotta do is trust it.

151
Trust The Process
https://unsplash.com/photos/ob9953uWZT4

So many people go through their lives waiting for the next big thing. We all don't want to enjoy the time it takes to get somewhere, we just want it to happen right away. The problem is there are so many new and exciting learning experiences that we may miss because we're too focused on the next big thing.

Everyone's life path is different and just because yours is different from someone else's doesn't mean its not the right thing for you. We are all meant to be in different places, with different aspirations, and different adventures. Never base your life achievements on someones else's, and never put them on a timeline.

Everything takes time, that's why life is a process. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and all those hard periods of life are all learning experiences. It may feel like the end of the world when it's happening but if you really take the time to reflect, you'll understand what it taught you.

Where ever you are is where you're supposed to be.

What's the rush? Enjoy the moment you're currently in and relax. Too many people stress about every little thing. Understand that where you are, is where you're supposed to be and trust the process and plan that God has given you.

When you go through life in full speed, you'll wake up when you're old and realize you never took the time to enjoy life when you were living it. Live in the moment and everything will fall into place.

But don't get me wrong, you have to work towards where you want to be. Nothing will ever be handed to you, but if you work for what you want and trust the process, everything will turn out the way it was always supposed to be.

Fist you have to appreciate where you are and where you've been. Relax and enjoy yourself every moment you can. It's important to know your value and to trust yourself. Work for where you want to be and then let the process take you.