8 Truths Of Being The Youngest Sibling

8 Truths Of Being The Youngest Sibling

Sometimes, it feels good to have someone take the fall.

112
8 Truths Of Being The Youngest Sibling

The youngest, the precious, the baby. Being about 10 years younger than your siblings has its pros and cons (mostly pros though). From having teachers recognize you by your last name to hand me down lecture notes to having someone to take the fall when you break your mom's favorite vase, nothing is better than being the youngest sibling.

1. You are babied.

Everyone knows it, you are spoiled. Especially with your two older siblings, it may seem as though you have 4 parents babying you and everything you do.

2. You get away with everything.

Your older siblings took the fall as you grew up with the 'it was the example you set' lecture from your parents. But, even if your siblings live away from home, when you call them to let them know you're about to get in trouble, they always make that phone call. Whether to your parents, your class teacher or your bully's parent, they always back you up (even when you don't deserve it)

3. But, your siblings knew when you were telling a lie.

They did it growing up, so you have no room for any of the tricks they pulled in their younger days.

4. You got through your first day of high school better than your siblings did

The day before your first day as a high school freshman, your siblings told you all the tips and tricks they know to survive high school. Including approving your first day outfit as well.

5. And you had their 'hand me down' notes and quizzes from their years as a high schooler.

This goes for college classes too, if you end up going to the same school they did.

6. You also wore a lot of the clothes they couldn't fit in anymore.

You still looked cute in them though so don't worry, vintage is always in!

7. You also had your siblings back up your parents' rules just for 'your safety'

Your parents said no to the party this weekend. Your siblings say no too because they lived and breathed it all. 'We all know the dangers of a teenage high school party.'

8. But it is still great to sit on the throne of the family