Being Happy While You're Single Will Help You Find True Love

Being single doesn't necessarily mean that you are miserable and being in a relationship doesn't necessarily mean that you are happy and in love.

81
Parade

You've all heard this before yet society and culture tell us and makes us believe otherwise. We see it in movies and TV shows all the time. Heck, we even see it with the "Instagram famous" or even "Twitter famous" people and although we know deep deep down inside that it isn't always so; we still want it. We still want a relationship so that we can feel whole and complete and, well, loved. But that isn't always how it goes.

Being happy while you are single WILL help you find true love. How? Because once you are happy on your own without anything or anyone influencing you and your life, you can live. You can live and love and see and explore and experience life how YOU truly want to and that in return will make you happy. You will find what it is that you truly like and dislike and what you want to do and not let other people's opinion affect you. And with that, you will truly be happy and love life. With love comes more love, right?

I mean, you have to be happy with where you are physical, emotionally and even spiritually in your life. You have to be single for a while and get to know who you really are and be happy with what you find buried deep down inside of you. You have to tackle those fears and those pleasures that you couldn't and wouldn't be able to tackle if you weren't single. You have to live and be happy and love where you are before you can open yourself up to a possibility of love. Because only then will you be able to find true love. Only then, when you have lived and I mean truly lived and are happy with what you have gone through, what you have experienced, and what you have overcome and are happy and alive and full of love and self-love can you be open to receiving it. Hence, finding or letting it (love) find you.

Only then when you accept the fact that you are happy with your single life -with yourself- and that you are content with what you have learned about what truly makes you happy will you be able to go out in the world and find someone who can and will love you the right way. And you will know it is the right way because you have been happy for some time living that way (while being single) and so it will be true love. It will be true to you at least.

Does that make sense? Don't let others tell you that being single is something dreadful and unpleasant. Don't let other people tell you that it is not possible to be happy while you are single. Tell them, better yet show them that it is. Show them that not only is it possible but that it is the best way to go about because one day you will find true love.

Just you wait as I hum, twirl and sing happily while being single, love will come to me because love is all around me. We are all love and I will continue to live a happy single life as I continue to grow and get to learn what it is I truly love and so I will find true love.

In time, of course, I am in no hurry.