Being awkward is awkward

Being awkward is awkward

Congrats, you're awkward

23
Being awkward is awkward
jokiedo.com

Ever have situations where you feel like you are watching yourself externally and you notice how poorly you are handling the situation but you cannot handle it any better? Congrats, you’re awkward.

Here are 11 situations you have found yourself in where you definitely could've handled things better.

1. When you are walking into a plane and have to stop for heavy traffic flow, you are being judged. What do you decide to do? Be awkward.
  2. When you are perpetually late and walk in the classroom full of students ready and eager to learn, and everyone pauses to watch you trudge to your seat. What do you decide to do? Be awkward.
  3. When you are stopped at a red light and feel protected from the world in your safe vehicle, you think you are not being watched so you dig for some gold. Once you get that little bugger, you look up only to notice you are being snap chatted by the stranger stopped next to you. Congrats, you’re awkward.
  4. When you are finally seated in that class you are late to, and you break a little wind, you can’t help but look around to try to pretend to find the perpetrator. Awkward.
  5. When you walk in your dorm after a long, relaxing much-needed shower, only to find a small get together happening when you are only in a towel. What do you decide to do? Flail your arms and say you don’t know how to handle this situation (it’s a coping mechanism, trust me).
  6. When you spill ketchup on your lap…there is no getting around this. Just be awkward.
  7. When you drop the f-bomb in front of someone who definitely shouldn’t hear it, what do you decide to do? Be awkward of course, and handle it as poorly as possible.
  8. When you ask someone when they are due and they say they are not due at all, run away.
  9. When you can’t help but laugh at that extremely politically incorrect statement that no one else finds funny, turn it into a coughing spell. Just kidding, you’re incapable of that because you’re awkward. Congrats again.
  10. When you cut someone off who you realize you know, just pull over and let them get out of sight. This is the WORST because you’re a terrible and awkward person.
  11. When you say no to hanging out with someone because you’re awkward, but feel peer pressured to hang out with the other people because you’re even more awkward, and see the first person at the donut shop where you’re hanging out part two, just handle it as awkwardly as possible and see who cringes the most.

Just own it. You’re awkward, deal with it.